Ghost Rider?

-beardoms-

Im a little bit behind in the ultimate comics right now and i just picked up a load today. Well i read the last issue of FF and well looking on the last panel is that Ultimate Ghost Rider in the hell place sitting next to Johnny. Seriously if you look closeley it looks like a blazing Skull.

Well?

i was thinking more along the lines of Dormammu.

Maybe this will tie in with the last page of USM #131 and explain how Doom escaped the Zombie-verse

Im a little bit behind in the ultimate comics right now and i just picked up a load today. Well i read the last issue of FF and well looking on the last panel is that Ultimate Ghost Rider in the hell place sitting next to Johnny. Seriously if you look closeley it looks like a blazing Skull.

Well?

I don't think that it's Ghost Rider. I think captaincanuck65 is right it's Dormammu. Millar said he was going to introduce Ghost Rider in the Ultimate Avengers book.

i was thinking more along the lines of Dormammu.

Maybe this will tie in with the last page of USM #131 and explain how Doom escaped the Zombie-verse

I hope so... I'd really like to see how he escaped. When I heard Marvel Zombies 3 was coming out I was really hopin' then, but nope.

Latest posts

Back