Ghost Whisperer

SSJmole

Face-Punching As Foreign Policy
A newlywed with the ability to communicate with the earthbound spirits of the recently deceased overcomes skepticism and doubt to help send their important messages to the living and allow the dead to pass on to the other side

Just watched first 2 episodes on ABC1 in the uk.

This show is pretty damn good. Anyone watch it?

Is this the one with Jennifer Love Hewitt? My mum used to watch it, and I saw a few episodes. They were alright. I'm getting sick of the whole dead fascination that modern entertainment seems to have though.

yes it is.

Most shows like this don't appeal to me but I sat down and watched this. I loved it. I thought it was well done. dialogue was nice , Directed nicely and I like the fact it seems to be a show you can watch any episode and pick it up.

All I can say is the plot isn't the most entertaining part of the show.

Even thou I think this is a joke I want to say the plot of the Ghost Whisperer is a simple one that has been done before BUT it works. It's a good idea and executed nicely.

Even thou I think this is a joke I want to say the plot of the Ghost Whisperer is a simple one that has been done before BUT it works. It's a good idea and executed nicely.
I'm referring to the scenery.

Latest posts

Back