Girl Meets World (News/discussion/spoilers)

I'm watching season 3 right now. He's aged a lot.

mr-turner-boy-meets-world.jpg

From his 30's to 50's, he doesn't look bad. He's aged better than 99% of men do between those general age groups.

Also, I hope Shawn is in the episode where Mr Turner shows up.

They kind of have to. Would be a stupidly missed opportunity otherwise.

With all these actors from the original series showing up on set, they should just make another show called Man Knows World or something that focuses on Corey, Topanga, Shawn, etc and their adult lives. Corey and Topanga can still appear on Gurl Meets World too, but they really need their own show again. Plus they can save money reusing some of the sets from GMW. ;)

I also think the kid who plays Corey's younger brother does a decent job, he should become a full time cast member of GMW for Season 2. Have one show focus on the kids (GMW) and one that focuses on the adults (Whatever) with actors crossing over regularly to fill those roles on both shows.

It's what everyone really wants anyway, may as well give it to them. ;)

From his 30's to 50's, he doesn't look bad. He's aged better than 99% of men do between those general age groups.

They kind of have to. Would be a stupidly missed opportunity otherwise.

With all these actors from the original series showing up on set, they should just make another show called Man Knows World or something that focuses on Corey, Topanga, Shawn, etc and their adult lives. Corey and Topanga can still appear on Gurl Meets World too, but they really need their own show again. Plus they can save money reusing some of the sets from GMW. ;)

I also think the kid who plays Corey's younger brother does a decent job, he should become a full time cast member of GMW for Season 2. Have one show focus on the kids (GMW) and one that focuses on the adults (Whatever) with actors crossing over regularly to fill those roles on both shows.

It's what everyone really wants anyway, may as well give it to them. ;)
If only...

I guess there was some sort of episode mixup (was never explained), but Girl Meets New Teacher (with Mr. Turner's return) will air in September now.

The bright side: Girl Meets Hurricane (Angela's return) will now air on the 19th, replacing GMNT episode. However, Michael Jacobs said not to expect good news with those two if anyone was hoping...

I guess there was some sort of episode mixup (was never explained), but Girl Meets New Teacher (with Mr. Turner's return) will air in September now.

Curses!

The bright side: Girl Meets Hurricane (Angela's return) will now air on the 19th, replacing GMNT episode. However, Michael Jacobs said not to expect good news with those two if anyone was hoping...

That seems obvious, given how they've been setting up Shawn and Maya's mom (and Maya by extension in terms of how she looks up to Shawn).

New episodes come back this week. Friday's episode has the return of Erik and Harley. Next week (7/17), unless something changes yet again, will be the return of Mr. Turner, not needing to wait until September for that.

The Girl Meets Mr. Squirrels Goes to Washington episode was great. I loved that it brought attention to political corruption and pointing out how apathy and not getting involved/voting allows for such corruption, and how it can directly impact kids unfairly.

Plus it was hilarious watching the scenes with Eric and Farkle.

I really want a spin-off of this spin-off that follows Eric and Farkle to Washington, with a sort of Benson vibe where Eric is the bumbling and clueless politician and Farkle is his off-the-books wunderkind.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back