God Of War I Discussion

thee great one

Master of TOG-fu.
I just picked this up today for 20 bucks. It was either this or Lego Star Wars. I am so glad I got this. I'm about 5 hours into it. The is the most violent game I've played and I love every minute of it. Graphics and voice acting is awesome. I'm shamed for missing for so long.

And video game boobies.

Seriously.

This is the GREATEST PS2 GAME EVER!!!! I could go on and on about the actually great story.....or the beautiful cutscenes.......fantastic graphics......intuitive control design.......or the fact that I once played the game all the way thru and it paused to load ONCE. Just once!!!!

And I played it on my 54" screen TV one time and I almost lost my mind.

This and Burnout3 are my most played games.

It's very easy controls. I love that. I almost **** myself when I first seen Ares. The best finish was killing the Hydra.

Last edited:
thee great one said:
I just picked this up today for 20 bucks. It was either this or Lego Star Wars. I am so glad I got this. I'm about 5 hours into it. The is the most violent game I've played and I love every minute of it. Graphics and voice acting is awesome. I'm shamed for missing for so long.

And video game boobies.

Wow. Isnt it like the best 20 bucks you ever spent? Ever??

On the real, one of the best games ever for ps2. Like you i, slept on it forever but when i first came out for 20 bucks i hop'd on it. Played if for like 5 hrs the first day and was the first thing out of my mouth when i saw my boy at work the next day. He picked it up two later and when he came back to work he was like :shock: . He caught up to me and i had a 3 day start! Cant wait till part 2 and the ps3 verisons.

Sorry but :lol: how you almost got legos star wars instead of this.

Now that both of you have jumped on the cool-train with the rest of us........you can get on the cool-train from the get-go when God of War2 comes out.

The best thing about this game when you're playing it it just feels SO EPIC!

Yeah, I started playing this game with a buddy of mine in college... I gotta tell you - fun as hell. The sequel should be interesting... Hopefully they'll put as much into that one as they did this one.

Latest posts

Back