Going For It

Sorry if this has been posted. But Houde have you seen this
On Strike? Got a Comic Script?
Source: Red 5 Comics
November 15, 2007

Red 5 Comics is looking for a few good professional writers who have time to write some comic scripts when not on the picket line. They are open to any genre as long as the material is PG-13 or lighter. Everything is negotiable. Just fill out Red 5's "Creator Owned" submission form here.

See you in the funnies!

here is the submission form http://www.red5comics.com/?page_id=4

No idea if this will help or anything but it seemed like an a opportunity like you had been looking for.

Okay, so the second draft of the summaries is in production.

Good good

And the script has been outlined.

Good good

Progress is slower than I wished, because of the holidays, but hopefully things will pick up

Good luck with this man. I too hope to break into comics someday after college. I've had a story going in my head for about since I was twelve (i'm seventeen now) and I'm hoping to get it in to a company once I finish College.

I have decided that Blairwood is too complex, and too much of my idea that I want it to be the opening project for me.

I am going to try a new story, involving other characters of mine in a fantasy type setting.

I have decided that Blairwood is too complex, and too much of my idea that I want it to be the opening project for me.

I am going to try a new story, involving other characters of mine in a fantasy type setting.

You still going to Blairwood though if you can eventually right? It's a kick *** story. But good luck dude I hope what every you tries pays off man.

For something as long as Blairwood, I feel I'm going to need some published works under my belt I feel but yes, I do.

I agree entirely. I'm in pretty much the same place you are. I have a couple of highly ambitious long term projects, but that's not the kind of thing you pitched when you have little to no experience, so I've been trying my hand at short story scripts, and I'm finding it much more difficult.

I think it'll pay in the long term though.

Latest posts

Back