Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Ultimate X-Men

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Ultimate Fantastic Four

Votes: 4 25.0%

• Total voters

ProjectX2

Don't expect me to take you with me when I go to s
If JQ decided that one of the Ultimate books was going to get cancelled and was gonig to let the fans decide which one, which would you vote for?

I voted Fantastic Four. The other 3 are just too good to lose. FF is good too, but not as good as the others.

I voted U Spider-Man. Its just so... slow. It reads well in collected format, but in single issue you could probably condence every 2 issues into 1. It bugs me to no end when nothing actualy happens.

Even though it is by far the best of them, I voted Ultimates. It would be much easier to close the book out properly and have them appear as supporting cast in other books.

UltimateE said:
Even though it is by far the best of them, I voted Ultimates. It would be much easier to close the book out properly and have them appear as supporting cast in other books.
Ditto.

Or if they really don't want to ultimately (no pun intended) rule out their most critically acclaimed cash cow or lose the possibility of being able to use such a well developed title, an interesting compromise would be to ONLY give the Ultimates title a maxiseries/season every two-three years with a really solid take on it. (Which in my head would be Millar, but hey that's just wishful thinking).

And what if they cancel Ultimates with issue #5 because more people voted for it?

:D

Don't you guys think that since Ultimate X-Men and Ultimates deal with a lot more characters that they'd probably have the longer runs. Spider-Man is about a boy and his life... that's pretty much it. I'd really like to see Spider-Man come to an end at some point because it would actually make the book better.

This of course is not anytime soon.

I said Ultimate Spider-Man. There is only so many things you can do with Peter Parker/Spider-Man. I mean look at 616 Spider-Man, how many times have the writers brought back Gwen Stacy and the Green Goblin.

René said:
I said Ultimate Spider-Man. There is only so many things you can do with Peter Parker/Spider-Man. I mean look at 616 Spider-Man, how many times have the writers brought back Gwen Stacy and the Green Goblin.

You hold a good point but I seriously want to see more with ultimate carnage.

I voted for Spidey because it's the only one I wouldn't miss at the moment.

That said, the other three books are about to go into new creative teams. Next year Millar and Hitch will be off Ultimates :)cry:), Ellis is off Fantastic Four is about three months :)cry:), and Vaughan, whom I've fallen in love with over The Most Dangerous Game arc is moving soon to make way for Singer :)cry:).

Bendis is only one staying put.

I doubt though, the quality will dip in the transitions. Except the Ultimates. That's the premiere book. Whoever follows Millar and Hitch is going to have their work cut out for them.

Ultimate Fried said:
You hold a good point but I seriously want to see more with ultimate carnage.

Yes, I would like to see ultimate carnage too, but I hope that this time some actually wears him instead of being this thing that think it's spider-man.

René said:
Yes, I would like to see ultimate carnage too, but I hope that this time some actually wears him instead of being this thing that think it's spider-man.

Like a deranged muderous psychopath who REALLY REALLY hates Spiderman :twisted:

Ultimate Fried said:
Like a deranged muderous psychopath who REALLY REALLY hates Spiderman :twisted:

Dude, I love the way you think. You really MWOFs brother? lol

I really dont see how people could be voting USM here :S

Latest posts

Back