Google Earth

E

Excelsior Club
Google Earth is one of the most amazing things I've ever seen.

I just downloaded the new version today. Version 4 I believe. They have rendering for mountains and other terrain - check out the Grand Canyon, Mount Everest, and the Smokey Mountains just to name a few.

The 3D models are awesome too. I got the Statue of Liberty and a few others...in Baghdad someone did models of 3 Hummers outside the Republic Palace, but I was having trouble downloading it.

I could spend days looking at this. Anyone whose computer can handle it should check it out.

Random

Didn't **** any of those *****es
I've played around with this before, looked up my own neighbor hood, very cool. I tried to find area 51 but forgot where in Nevada it is

Lynx

Google Earth is one of the most amazing things I've ever seen.

I just downloaded the new version today. Version 4 I believe. They have rendering for mountains and other terrain - check out the Grand Canyon, Mount Everest, and the Smokey Mountains just to name a few.

The 3D models are awesome too. I got the Statue of Liberty and a few others...in Baghdad someone did models of 3 Hummers outside the Republic Palace, but I was having trouble downloading it.

I could spend days looking at this. Anyone whose computer can handle it should check it out.

I just downloaded it.

AMAZING! :shock:

Try finding your house; that's lots of fun.

Random

Didn't **** any of those *****es
I found my building in google earth, so cool! As for the Area 51, just google it. You will find much more interest things too!

Oh I know I was just wondering if they would let a satelite photos of military bases on there. Though I really didnt try to hard

E

Excelsior Club
Oh I know I was just wondering if they would let a satelite photos of military bases on there. Though I really didnt try to hard

You can see some airstrips and things.

Some people have posted pics if you have it set to display them.

the watcher

Yah, my brother has this program. I looked up my parents house and Time square. It's really cool how close you can go in.

Lynx

You can see some airstrips and things.

Some people have posted pics if you have it set to display them.

Yeah, I believe most of Area 51 is supposed to be underground so that you can't take satellite photos of it.

Latest posts