Got an Ultimate Question?

Greenian said:
NEW QUESTIONS???

ummm

1)I only collect trades. I've got all the trades done for the Ultimate Marvel universe. I was just wonderin is there any lingering stories that have not been collected into Trade format?

I can answer these: as far as I know the only issues (at least older issues, barring ones that have been released relatively recently) that aren't collected in a softcover trade are UMTU #6-8, which are the Spidey/Daredevil/Punisher 3 issue arc. For some reason, UMTU vol. 1 collected #1-5, UMTU vol. 2 collected #9-13 (skipping #6-8), and vol. 3 collected #14-16 and the Spider-Man Super Special. However, the hardcover for the UMTU collected ALL 16 issues and the Super Special, so if you're a completist that might be the way to go (or just buy the softcovers and pick up those three issues individually).

eg is there a 1/2 issue. and please note that I only collect the softcover trades.

Yes, there have been both a USM #1/2 and a UXM #1/2, both of which I believe were Wizard mail-aways. USM #1/2 featured the first appearance of Iron Fist, and UXM #1/2 featured a story in which Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch attempt to steal Magneto's body from an army convoy, and Cyclops, Iceman, and Colossus try to stop them. They then only find his helmet (since Magneto was still alive the army couldn't find his body). I believe both are being collected into trade format, just unsure which volume exactly, but it should be soon so probably either the next volume or even the most recently released. Someone else will probably be able to specify which for you.

2) Is there any full statue/maquette of Ultimate characters out there? The only one I know of is the Doctor Octupus VS Spiderman Diorama. I know there are a handful of busts, but why would I want half a statue :p

ace

not sure about this, but I think there are several available, just unsure as to who, etc.

Hawkeye101 said:
I aksed about wether or noth Hawkeye hasd been given some abilities.

I asked about the order of the Ultimate Galactus trilogy vs. Ultimates 2.

Denials a beautiful thing.

I asked a few questions

- the UFF continuity like E said everyone should address that.

- Who'd win in a fight Ultimate Moon Knight or Ultimate Daredevil

- When will we see the issue of Ultimate Tony Stark waking up in a cold sweat and realizing his OSC origin was just a bad dream.

TheManWithoutFear said:
I asked a few questions

- the UFF continuity like E said everyone should address that.

Bless you, my son.

I'm gonna use Johnny's quote on this one:

Johnny Bravo said:
Denials a beautiful thing.

;)

Just kidding. Honestly I think Daredevil would win as it stands now, but we haven't seen Moon Knight do much yet besides school Spidey, so that isn't saying much.

- When will we see the issue of Ultimate Tony Stark waking up in a cold sweat and realizing his OSC origin was just a bad dream.

LOL, the sooner the better. Maybe the end of #5.

DIrishB said:
I'm gonna use Johnny's quote on this one:

;)

Just kidding. Honestly I think Daredevil would win as it stands now, but we haven't seen Moon Knight do much yet besides school Spidey, so that isn't saying much.
Thanks for the feedback but let's not get other member's of the site started I said it as a fan and as a joke. I think it actually stands as one of those questions they might use if they're trying not to give away too much of the Ultimate Universe and need a relief

TheManWithoutFear said:
Thanks for the feedback but let's not get other member's of the site started I said it as a fan and as a joke. I think it actually stands as one of those questions they might use if they're trying not to give away too much of the Ultimate Universe and need a relief

Don't forget its a comic book message board...thats the sort of stuff we're supposed to be doing here.

TheManWithoutFear said:
To paraphrase Chuck Dixon, "Moon Knight would have stand on a stool just to kiss Daredevil's butt."

TheManWithoutFear said:
Actually, UIM will turn out to be the dream of an autistic boy.

Or Bob Newhart. I forget which.

moonmaster said:
Or Bob Newhart. I forget which.

If we find out after 10 issues that Bob Newhart dreamed this all up, I will absolve Card off all blame, take back everything I said about him, and put up a statue of him in my front yard.

UltimateE said:
If we find out after 10 issues that Bob Newhart dreamed this all up, I will absolve Card off all blame, take back everything I said about him, and put up a statue of him in my front yard.

Long as you don't offer to massage his feet while serving him honeyed tea. That would just be too creepy and British.

DIrishB said:
Long as you don't offer to massage his feet while serving him honeyed tea. That would just be too creepy and British.
I think you mean "massage his BRAIN! while serving him honeyed BRAIN! tea."

Latest posts

Back