Great scott! a Back to the future thread!

SSJmole

Face-Punching As Foreign Policy
I can't believe we don't have a thread for this. These films are awesome and are probably THE best time travel films of all time.

Anyway some cool news : Looks like it's coming to blu-ray

http://www.bttf.com/index.php?/webl...e_future_blu_ray_release_at_recent_screening/

Anyway this is a thread for discussing all things BTTF from the movies to animation to even the now closed down BTTF ride at universal studios (that ride was awesome.)

Last edited:
I love back to the future.

I have a friggin awesome marty mcfly costume that i wear for halloween and anytime the movie is shown on campus. like 4 days ago. there i was, marty mcfly himself, on the quad to watch me in my movie. it was awesome

I can't believe we don't have a thread for this. These films are awesome and are probably THE best time travel films of all time.

Planet-Man once assaulted me for saying that exact same sentence, because I used the word 'probably'.

In other news BTTF 2 was on last night. Easily my favourite, even though, when you sit down and think about it, there are a few holes in the time-science, but then, there was bound to be.

Last edited:

Bill and Ted movies are better. Would you rather see a movie where histories greatest marvels wreak havoc inside a California mall, including a pimp, psychotic, time-displaced Genghis Khan on roller skates, OR would you like to see a movie where a guy with Parkinson's goes back in time and becomes his own grandpa?

Plus, George Carlin telling Bill and Ted to be excellent to each other.

Last edited:
Bill and Ted movies are better. Would you rather see a movie where histories greatest marvels wreak havoc inside a California mall, including a pimp, psychotic, time-displaced Genghis Khan on roller skates, OR would you like to see a movie where a guy with Parkinson's goes back in time and becomes his own grandpa?

I agree with this fully.

:shock:

Don't you realise what you've just said?!

Back to the Future is a better time-travelling movie than Bill and Ted, but Bill and Ted has Jane Wiedlin. . . tough choice.

Last edited:
Planet-Man once assaulted me for saying that exact same sentence, because I used the word 'probably'.

It's true. I did.

This is the worst thing I've ever seen on this board, and I hope you get Parkinson's disease.

Also, it doesn't look like you ever actually seen BTTF.

I love both BACK TO THE FUTURE and BILL AND TED.

Both have the distinction of having sequels that were awesome. Part II of BTTF is absolutely fantastic and BOGUS JOURNEY is a rare sequel: it truly is better than the original. It's EPIC.

They're all terrific films, but I'd give the edge to BTTF because it's a little - a little - higher quality.

This thread should have been called "This Thread is Heavy"

Both.

"STATION!"

I was going to post this in the "Comic Book Clothes" thread, but it was kinda off topic. It probably fits better here:

Flux_01.jpg

"Flux Capacitor" tshirt
http://agsoh.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=8&products_id=4

Latest posts

Back