Greatest Fights of All Time

once in jr high there was a huge fight. it was pretty awesome. just about my entire 8th grade class saw it. it is one of those stories that has been so badly mistold for so long that you can make up new stuff that happened and everyone will believe you.

the movie Shane has one of the best fights in any movie
The Twighlight Samuria is another film with a really good fight.

Last edited:
Forrest Griffin vs. Stephan Bonner (UFC "Ultimate Figher" Final Match, 1st Season)

I've seen a lot of fights in my day, first-hand or spectator, real-life or televised, and this one still stands as my personal favorite. Definitly the most impressive fight I've ever seen, it was the epitome of a stand-up, brutal, trading blow-for-blow fight. I have it saved on my computer and watch it on average once every couple weeks...its that good. More importantly, it was real, unlike most of the listings I've seen on this thread.

I'm just going to put this on after recently reading Identity Crisis again and am kind of reviving this thread.

Deathstroke and Dr. Light vs. Flash, Green Lantern, Black Canary, Elongated Man, Hawkman, Atom, Zatanna, and Green Arrow. It's an awesome fight.

I'm just going to put this on after recently reading Identity Crisis again and am kind of reviving this thread.

Deathstroke and Dr. Light vs. Flash, Green Lantern, Black Canary, Elongated Man, Hawkman, Atom, Zatanna, and Green Arrow. It's an awesome fight.

I agree with this.

That was my first comic Deathstroke moment. It is still the best.

Green Lantern Corps and Various DC Heroes vs The Sinestro Corps (Green Lantern)
Superboy-Prime vs Ion (Green Lantern)
Aucaid vs Anderson (Hellsing Ultimate)
The Punisher vs Barracuda (Punisher MAX)
Lobo vs The Authority (Lobo/Authority)
Aang vs The Firelord (Avatar)

I agree with this.

That was my first comic Deathstroke moment. It is still the best.

Green Lantern Corps and Various DC Heroes vs The Sinestro Corps (Green Lantern)
Superboy-Prime vs Ion (Green Lantern)
Aucaid vs Anderson (Hellsing Ultimate)
The Punisher vs Barracuda (Punisher MAX)
Lobo vs The Authority (Lobo/Authority)
Aang vs The Firelord (Avatar)

I know! He takes out the Atom with a laser pointer!

Latest posts

Back