Green Hornet

I hope this is good, but I doubt it. In the trailer they have the "gas gun" scene which has been in every single spy comedy ever.

I certainly looks like it has great promise. I really hope its fun. Kato looks like he should be terrific.

Last edited:
I hope this is good, but I doubt it. In the trailer they have the "gas gun" scene which has been in every single spy comedy ever.

I certainly looks like it has great promise. I really hope its fun. Kato looks like he should be terrific.

With this and Kick-Ass coming out so close to each other I see the next wave of movie genres being comedic parodies of superheroes. (Tick movie please)

With this and Kick-Ass coming out so close to each other I see the next wave of movie genres being comedic parodies of superheroes. (Tick movie please)

Please no. I hate it when this happens. Kick-Ass was good, but people are going to try to duplicate it. Alright, so I haven't seen Defendor, and that does look good, and I also haven't seen Green Hornet, and it does look promising, but the majority of the copycat superhero parody movies would suck.

Seriously no discussion about this?

I loved it, not in a "this is the best thing ever" sense, but this was a damn enjoyable movie

The villain was kinda weak, and the corrupt D.A. things been done, but they knocked everything else out of the park. I'd gladly pay to see a sequel.

I made some dumb statements in this thread and I retract all of them. I think Godfather is much better than Goodfellas and I hope I never actually said those things about Marlon Brando. But alas...

Seriously no discussion about this?

I loved it, not in a "this is the best thing ever" sense, but this was a damn enjoyable movie

The villain was kinda weak, and the corrupt D.A. things been done, but they knocked everything else out of the park. I'd gladly pay to see a sequel.

Who does Edward Furlong play?

Latest posts

Back