Handbook of the Ultimate Universe

DaveP

I wonder if the upcoming handbook UFF & USM is going to address the continuity problems with these titles.

DaveP said:
I wonder if the upcoming handbook UFF & USM is going to address the continuity problems with these titles.

AAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! :arrgh:

*sigh* anything is possible....

Guijllons said:
I wonder if it will explain why Fury is black in some scenes and not others. :D

:lol:

DIrishB said:
Maybe I'm color-blind but I'm looking at the page right now where he's jumped out of the airplane in the Weapon X arc and he looks black. No big deal.
See, I don't think he looks black. Not there. And ESPECIALLY if you compare that, to a recent panel of him. There'll be BIG difference.

DIrishB said:
Maybe I'm color-blind but I'm looking at the page right now where he's jumped out of the airplane in the Weapon X arc and he looks black. No big deal.

I'm with Irish. He looks pretty black in those pictures. . .just with hair.

His skin colour is black, just sometimes it looks lighter than it's supposed to. Different colourists, not a big deal.

I hope they also make an Ultimates one and Ultimate X-Men. Possibly one for the mini-series as well.

ProjectX2 said:
I hope they also make an Ultimates one and Ultimate X-Men. Possibly one for the mini-series as well.
Same here. And each has enough characters to warrant their own handbooks, rather than combine them both.

Latest posts

Back