Happy Birthday TyphoiDCAT!

the watcher

Happy Bithday TyphoiDCAT!

nmkb9s.gif

Happy, happy birthday you sexy, sexy thang!
th6757er6t028t0z.gif

meow,

Howdy everyone I'm back and better than ever. Thanks for the birthday wishes (wow i'm late on that). A lots happened my Grandma past away this Feburary and my uncle when the feburary before that. So yeah not enough time due to that.

meow,

Howdy everyone I'm back and better than ever. Thanks for the birthday wishes (wow i'm late on that). A lots happened my Grandma past away this Feburary and my uncle when the feburary before that. So yeah not enough time due to that.

Sorry to hear that, But it's good to have you back.

Hibiki has been acting like top cat around here since you left. strutting around, flirting with the noobs, playing with thier hearts. All so she can get the votes to be the next mod. So she can start her evil plan to take over the board by banning everyone and then forcing E into submission... "Yeah.. she's evil like that."

meow,

I'm sorry to hear that...it's good to see you back though. :D

Latest posts

Back