has any one in michigan got usm 99 yet?

napalm113

I didn't get usm 98 until augest 12, a full 10 days late. Right now USM 99 is 7 days late from the time it's suposed to hit news stands. I was wondering if any one else in south east michigan was having these problems.

this is a brilliant marketing scheme though, if they time it so I get last months issue the day before this months issue I'm much more likely to get impatient and buy it from the news stand.

E

Excelsior Club
napalm113 said:

I didn't get usm 98 until augest 12, a full 10 days late. Right now USM 99 is 7 days late from the time it's suposed to hit news stands. I was wondering if any one else in south east michigan was having these problems.

this is a brilliant marketing scheme though, if they time it so I get last months issue the day before this months issue I'm much more likely to get impatient and buy it from the news stand.

We don't have a lot of subscribers here, and none from Michigan as far as I know. I'm from Michigan but I get mine at my local comic store.

Sacred&Profane

I live in Indiana, and I have yet to see USM 99 in my mailbox. I usually download the USM comics when they come up just so I can read them without being spoiled, as I know I won't get my copy for a week or more.

DGspider-fan

I never recieved USM #98 so I called Marvel and I got it two days later. That was last week and I still haven't seen #99. Looks like I'm gonna have to call again. I also subscribed to UXM, UFF, and the Ultimates almost two months ago and nothing has been recieved yet. Snap!!!

Nick MB

I live in England and used to subscribe to one of the Spider-titles. That was pretty damn stupid, usually got the issues two to three months late and beaten to hell. I'm pretty sure Marvel used boat mail.

i live in tennessee and i hardly ever get my issues on time. sometimes theyre 20 days late sometimes 3. to make matters worse i live a hour away from any comic book store

Dr.Strangefate

He Sees You When You're Sleeping. He Knows When Yo
i live in tennessee and i hardly ever get my issues on time. sometimes theyre 20 days late sometimes 3. to make matters worse i live a hour away from any comic book store

Heh, same here, except sometimes they show up a day or two early... usually only "Wolverine" or "Amazing Spider-Man"

Latest posts