Have You Been Rick Roll'd?

Straight away on my end , It says do you want end the task you click yes and it pops off , Easy. So simple even I could do it

It kept popping up new things for me with the lyrics of the song until eventually it closed and it closed my UC window too.

Must be an Internet Explorer thing.

Yeah , I'm using firefox , after I asked it to close a box with a lyric came up but it said "not responding want to quit?" typpe message and done. Exited in 10 seconds

Last edited:
8 months later and someone just sent this to me on e-mail.

I didn't fall for it.....but the girl next to me did.

Sucker.

WWE have a phone in contest going on. Someone's answer phone was Rick Roll. meaning some guy thanks to WWE rick rolled thousands in attendance and millions watching at home at the same time including me! I guarantee NO ONE here has done it on that big a scale. I may not like rick rolling as it's extremely old but on that large a scale at once I can't help but think it's awesome.

They did it on The Soup:

[youtube]11OqQRtGczU[/youtube]

And I must believe, for the sake of all humanity, that more people watch The Soup than WWE.

And I must believe, for the sake of all humanity, that more people watch The Soup than WWE.

Not when you consider WWE is shown worldwide live , 1000s in the arena. Add it all up and it would be bigger

Yes, but people who watch WWE don't count as people.

[youtube]AzlWLMf1DgA[/youtube]

Here it is

HellsButtMonkey failed miserably in trying to Rick Roll me the other day.

Latest posts

Back