Highlander: The Game

SSJmole

Face-Punching As Foreign Policy
ign.com said:
Owen MacLeod, born in Gaul over 2000 years ago, was the son of a tribal chieftain whose village was crushed by the Roman Empire. MacLeod was sent in chains to the gladiatorial arena in Pompeii where he faced what he imagined to be a short life of battle. However, it was in the Coliseum where he was killed, only to miraculously recover and begin a new life as an Immortal. Fighting through centuries against other Immortals in legendary battles ending in death by beheading, MacLeod now faces a mysterious and almost all-powerful Immortal who is hunting him down in New York City. With his mentor, Methos, guiding him, MacLeod learns that the only way to destroy this ultimate nemesis, is to search out the three fragments of a mysterious stone that when pieced together, yields unlimited power to the Immortal who possesses it.

Highlander: The Game enables gamers to exploit the powers of immortality and manipulate situations that death would normally prevent in order to combat the forces of evil. MacLeod can use his body as a conduit for electricity or fire, impale himself with enemy weapons to disarm them, and survive long falls from buildings to escape enemy attacks. Gamers can also master a variety of Highlander swords including the Claymore, Katana, and Twin Gladius.

more pics at ign.com

This actually looks like it could be very cool , I love Highlander so when I get a 360 again I'll get this

You're getting a 360 again?

yeah my friend broke my last one and I never replaced it , but in oct-nov i'll get one again for DBZ Burst limit , WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2009 and GTA IV should be out then

Last edited:
meh, I'll wait until I see gameplay before commenting

I wish I was more like that. I here certain things e.g "highlander : The game" and I get exited as I like highlander. Sadly alot of time it leads to rage and disappointment e.g new street fighter film

I wish I was more like that. I here certain things e.g "highlander : The game" and I get exited as I like highlander. Sadly alot of time it leads to rage and disappointment e.g new street fighter film
Well I have been burned by games that hyped me before, also I recently saw Highlander the source, so I'm assuming who ever owns the Highlander property is a ****ing moron
This looks fun. I like the plot-line too. Kind of a cool direction to take the Highlander franchise. I like the idea of an Immortal forced to do battle as a gladiator. Cool idea. I'll check this out.
Meh, the idea doesn't intrigue me that much

Highlander 3 was fun, Highlander Endgame was pretty good, the Highlander show was fun. They were on the rise!

retards...

Agreed on all points. I just really hate 2 :lol:

I hate Christopher Lambert. Always preferred the Adrian Paul "MacLeod" from the TV series.

Duncan > Connor

:shock:

Connor MacLeod was much cooler , The show was still very cool but I thought the first movie was the best of all of the highlander stuff

I hate Christopher Lambert. Always preferred the Adrian Paul "MacLeod" from the TV series.

Duncan > Connor

Meh, Duncan is alright but way too emo. I mean they both had depression but Connor was way more tougher about it. Duncan just comes off as "I like this girl, oh no she's mortal *cuts self* What's my meaning!" While Connor just took things and moved on. Handled the whole lone warrior thing much better

Highlander: There Can Be Only One
Heads will roll in Eidos' high-powered action title. In-depth details on everything from one-on-one sword fights to Viking raids.

Read the interview , pretty cool and tells us some nice things e.g
IGN: Will Connor or Duncan MacLeod make an appearance in the game and if so, how significant a role will they play?

Woolf: Owen MacLeod was adopted into the Clan MacLeod after he fought at their side, but they are not of the same bloodline. In the game, you play Owen MacLeaod as you try to defeat a new enemy, Kraken, who is terrorising New York. The Story has flashbacks to previous points in your life and you will need to use your fighting skill, wits and the help of fellow Immortals to try to overcome him. Established Highlander script writer David Abramowitz wrote the story.

http://uk.pc.ign.com/articles/847/847551p1.html

it even has a cool little teaser/trailer

Last edited:
THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE unless this makes a profit in which case we'll market the hell out of it

:lol: yeah ..... You don't have issues or anything ......nope :shifty:

Oh, there's no doubt I have issues. I do collect comics after all.

THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE unless this makes a profit in which case we'll market the hell out of it

Of course. Like Lays Potato Chips, if something is financially successful, you can never have just one.

Latest posts

Back