HijackThis! Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bass

Nexus of the World
Anyone able to help read a HijackThis! log?

I have two problems; one my computer starts up and has a "taskmanager can't be found" error box, and sometimes, when I start up firefox or click on a google link, my browser gets redirected to some ad page.

I've tried spybot and norton and they're not really helped, so I'm pretty certain HijackThis! will. Anyone know enough to help out?

Anyone able to help read a HijackThis! log?

I have two problems; one my computer starts up and has a "taskmanager can't be found" error box, and sometimes, when I start up firefox or click on a google link, my browser gets redirected to some ad page.

I've tried spybot and norton and they're not really helped, so I'm pretty certain HijackThis! will. Anyone know enough to help out?

Try Malwarebytes, I think that will clean it right up. Oh and I'm certain Ultimate Warrior aka what-ever-his-name is now is the only one who can decipher a hackthis log here that I know of

Last edited:
Bass, I had that "browser redirecting to random sites" malware on my old PC but I was eventually able to get rid of it. This might help.

I've tried all the malware, ad-aware, spybot, norton stuff. The only thing I've not tried is HijackThis! but I've got someone workin' on it. Thanks guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back