Hitch clears the air regarding Ultimates 2 #13

the watcher

HITCH AND ULTIMATES 2 #13

"With a current scheduled release date of May 2nd, more than seven months since the release of its last issue, one of the most frequent questions posed by Newsarama readers to Marvel Editor-in-Chief Joe Quesada (and to Marvel staff at convention panels) involves the status of the 46 page Ultimates 2 #13 (which includes an 8 page gatefold), the final issue of the ultra-popular Mark Millar/Bryan Hitch series..."

Check out the rest at: Newsarama

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Hitch And Ultimates 2 #13

So.... are we to lynch the inkers then?

That one panel where Thor is smashing Loki with his hammer...? Thor looks retarded.

This issue, aside from that page, better have THE BEST ART EVER or I'll go crazy.

That one panel where Thor is smashing Loki with his hammer...? Thor looks retarded.

This issue, aside from that page, better have THE BEST ART EVER or I'll go crazy.

The poses of half the characters on that page are pretty weird too.

Yeah, nobody puts their legs like that, and why wasn't Thor looking at the guy he was beheading?

I hope they have Nick Fury say he doesn't want a prosthetic, just to make DiB cry.

They're all doing squats. They've got to get in shape for this big battle, quick!

Also, it looks like Cap gets his costume at Old Navy.

Last edited:

I actually do not remember what has happened in this arc.

I need to re-read it.

I actually do not remember what has happened in this arc.

I need to re-read it.

At this point, I doubt I'll even buy the issue. I'm going to buy the collection anyway, and since I've waited this long to read the end, waiting a little longer won't matter.

At this point, I doubt I'll even buy the issue. I'm going to buy the collection anyway, and since I've waited this long to read the end, waiting a little longer won't matter.

Wait a little bit longer and the the Oversized HC. Hitch's art really shines on a larger page.

This could be the best Lost episode ever if it has flashbacks to Thor in the mental ward.

Look at the details on pages 3 and 4: there is some illusion projection going on there... the question is, what is the illusion?

Interesting, but annoying as **** that its still taking so long.

Latest posts

Back