Hogfather! *Uk only I think*

Pt 2 kicked *** too.

Loved it. When the dvd comes out I'll be all over that

Indeed, it was fantastically done, almost spot on casting, and no real messing about with the plot to be seen! A nice little cameo from PTerry himself in the end as well!

"There remains just one question. Have you been naughty... or nice?"

Indeed, it was fantastically done, almost spot on casting, and no real messing about with the plot to be seen! A nice little cameo from PTerry himself in the end as well!

"There remains just one question. Have you been naughty... or nice?"

Since you said it was like the book I figure I'll start getting the books starting with The colour of magic (I think that's the first discworld book) So many many books does death and his granddaughter appear in?

Yeah Colour of Magic is the first one. Death appears in every single discworld book bar Wee Free Men. Not in a starring role, but he is in all of them. The books with him (and later Susan) as main characters are

Mort
Reaper Man
Soul Music (this is where Susan joins in)
Hogfather
Thief of Time (my favourite Discworld book)

Yeah Colour of Magic is the first one. Death appears in every single discworld book bar Wee Free Men. Not in a starring role, but he is in all of them. The books with him (and later Susan) as main characters are

Mort
Reaper Man
Soul Music (this is where Susan joins in)
Hogfather
Thief of Time (my favourite Discworld book)

Cool thanks.

I'll admit i might do the lazy thing and get audio books like i did with all the star wars novels

Since you said it was like the book I figure I'll start getting the books starting with The colour of magic (I think that's the first discworld book) So many many books does death and his granddaughter appear in?

Start with Mort. Its what I normally use to get people into Discworld. The Color of Magic and The Light Fantastic are... rough.

I read one or two books by the same guy (know his name just can't spell it :lol:) like tuckkers (i think is the title it's about borrower sized people) and I saw the cartoon of Weird Sisters when I was younger.

but I will look in to finding Mort audio book.

DVD comes out 09/04/2007

according to play.com and there is two versions normal and (Limited Edition)

Latest posts

Back