Holy Crap!! A Sandman TV series??

First season would be Morhpeus finding his treasures.

Hm....

I think it might be cool to see it done sort of like an anthology series, with a recurring framing story that features Morpheus' story in the present, fluctuating in size depending on the story, and wrapped around shorter stand-alone or recurring anthology stories.

I have a feeling this will be as successful as Preacher.

Preacher didn't have the added beneficiary of Geoff Johns controlling the future of DC products on TV and in Film, so I think all DC properties have a better chance of making it out the gates this time around.

I have a feeling this will be as successful as Preacher.

Preacher didn't have the added beneficiary of Geoff Johns controlling the future of DC products on TV and in Film, so I think all DC properties have a better chance of making it out the gates this time around.

I agree with Doc, mostly because it means I can disagree with Proj.

I do think, in terms of format rather than content, that Sandman would be a MUCH harder project to adapt to screen. At least it has the advantage of being a TV project rather than film.

Is Thomas Haden Church starring?

I kid, I kid.

Hehehe, altho, I think he'd make a pretty decent Destruction.

I know it's been done before but I was thinking of some casting. I'd personally like to see like;

Robert Pattinson as The Corinthian (I know it sounds weird, with my Twilight hate and all, but I think it'd do him wonders to escape the Cullen casting)

Tilda Swinton as Desire (I just think she's friggen gorgeous, and would play the androgynous Desire perfectly)

Stephanie Leonidas or Evanna Lynch as Delirium (they both have a quirky beauty to them, and both can play the childlike innocence that hides something darker)

I'd really love to see this get a larger budget, just so we could get well rendered non-Earth Realms.

Latest posts

Back