Holy ****!

I never, ever ceases to apall me how most people's given reaction to something huge and amazing like this is "Okay, well first things first, we should kill it, and we'll figure things out from there.....".

This boar would've been astounding to see alive. Now it's just another pile of meat. ****ers.
Please spare us the Vegan guilt trip. Pretty please.
Ed Gein ate a good deal of the people he killed, or used their body parts for other things like clothing.

Can-of-worms.jpg
Have you ever eaten human meat? Don't judge him until you've walked a mile in the shoes he made out of some woman's face.

Please spare us the Vegan guilt trip. Pretty please.

Wouldn't know where to begin there, because I'm not a vegan.

Have you ever eaten human meat? Don't judge him until you've walked a mile in the shoes he made out of some woman's face.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

VVD said:
Now I'm not trying to turn this into some kinda meat eaters vs vegans arguement...I'm just stating that it's not like it was an endangered species or anything.

Actually, it was much rarer. It was one of a kind.

Not that I think it matters worth a damn how MANY of something there are, because they're all still individuals. It's not like we have any shortage of people, but I have a feeling you'd be none too happy if somebody bumped off your best friend.

and my last thing to say on the subject:
VVD said:
It's the circle of life and as the highest ranking species on the food chain it's not a problem to kill animals and eat 'em.

The only response I'll ever have to this classic is that by this logic, you'd be totally fine with it if aliens with higher brain functions decided to incinerate humanity.

It's the responsibility of the more powerful thing to protect and aid the less powerful thing(must.... not.... look.... ridiculous.... by.... directly..... quoting.... Spider-Man). That's just the way I see it.

Last edited:
Much rarer? Are we forgetting hogzilla? Who cares, they should just make pigs that big and dump them across the world to rid the world of hunger and skinny people.

Wouldn't know where to begin there, because I'm not a vegan.
Sorry. I just assumed because of the 'Clint Eastwood is a vegan and he'd kick your ***' thing the other day.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Thank you. Thank you. You're too kind.
Actually, it was much rarer. It was one of a kind.

Not that I think it matters worth a damn how MANY of something there are, because they're all still individuals. It's not like we have any shortage of people, but I have a feeling you'd be none too happy if somebody bumped off your best friend.

and my last thing to say on the subject:

The only response I'll ever have to this classic is that by this logic, you'd be totally fine with it if aliens with higher brain functions decided to incinerate humanity.

It's the responsibility of the more powerful thing to protect and aid the less powerful thing(must.... not.... look.... ridiculous.... by.... directly..... quoting.... Spider-Man). That's just the way I see it.
To each their own.

Last edited:
I've been looking at that photo and.... I dunno. That boy's gotta be about 5 feet tall, and if your compate him to the boar, it'd have to be more like 12 feet. Something seems off.
There are rumors that it's a hoax...

Yeah, the place it was found (Anniston) is only a few counties away from where I live. '_'

It would have been cool to see the thing move... Bah. Maybe I'll luck out/be put in mortal danger and will see one outside my window one day.

Last edited:
Did you read the article? This was a lot bigger than Hogzilla. Again, not like it matters.

....Anymore. Man I read the article, and I personally favour the rules of fair game. It says that He shot the thing EIGHT TIMES before finally finishing off with a point blank shot. EIGHT TIMES? With a .50 pistol, those things take out engine blocks on cars and it took eight and was still running around. I think by all rights the boar should be allowed to shoot the boy 8 times to get his own back.

It also said how they had to cut down trees to move the damned thing. I mean.....damn....

Latest posts

Back