Homosexual Videogame Characters

Yeah, if anyone, Sora is definitely the gay one. I thought it was really odd how he was pining over Kairi in the first one, but then pined over Riku in the second, much more so than Kairi.

Then there was that secne at the beach at the end with With riku and sora being so emotional and saying how much they love each other.
a

Why did I make this thread?!
Oh, you know why.

I'm so surprised that no one's mentioned the fabulous fairy of Legend of Zelda fame, Tingle:

tingle.jpg

Not to mention the guy who runs the chicken races at Lake Hylia in Twilight Princess. "HIIII!!!"

EGM did a list with gaygamer.com listing the gayest characters in game history. The list was:

10. Rapheal and Sorel (Soul Calibur II & III)
9. Birdo (Super Mario Series)
8. Zangief (Street Fighter Series)
7. Juhani (Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic)
6. Don Flamenco (Mike Tyson's Punch-Out!!)
5. King of All Cosmos (Katamari Damancy)
4. Major Ivan Raidenovitch Raikov (Metal Gear Solid 3)
3. Hana Sue Vachel & Rain Qin (Fear Effect 2: Retro Helix)
2. Pierre and Gerard Magimel (Shadow Hearts Covenant)
1. Tingle (Zelda Series)

Oh, you know why.

I'm so surprised that no one's mentioned the fabulous fairy of Legend of Zelda fame, Tingle:

tingle.jpg

Not to mention the guy who runs the chicken races at Lake Hylia in Twilight Princess. "HIIII!!!"

EGM did a list with gaygamer.com listing the gayest characters in game history. The list was:

10. Rapheal and Sorel (Soul Calibur II & III)
9. Birdo (Super Mario Series)
8. Zangief (Street Fighter Series)
7. Juhani (Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic)
6. Don Flamenco (Mike Tyson's Punch-Out!!)
5. King of All Cosmos (Katamari Damancy)
4. Major Ivan Raidenovitch Raikov (Metal Gear Solid 3)
3. Hana Sue Vachel & Rain Qin (Fear Effect 2: Retro Helix)
2. Pierre and Gerard Magimel (Shadow Hearts Covenant)
1. Tingle (Zelda Series)

I try and forget Tingle exists. Thanks for reminding me. :evil:

No, I've heard Tingle's not in the game, unfortunately. :(

*wishes he could get his hands on TP already*

Last edited:
Zombipanda said:
Don't forget Kirby. That's one gay little marshmallow.
Erm... why? Kirby's shown no hints at being gay and it's been said that he's a little boy so he obviously has no thoughts on romance.

OH WAIT I GET IT ITS CUZ HE'S PINK LOL.

I heard in the next Mario game that Mario is going to leave Princess Toadstool and he and Luigi start a public relationship in the Mushroom Kingdom...aptly named concerning that. Apparently Mario and Luigi aren't brothers, the fact that they share the same last name (Mario, coincidentally), is due to the Muchroom Kingdom being very socially advanced over the real world, as they allowed gay marriage as far back as 1980...and Mario and Luigi took full advantage of this. Apparently the whole Mario/Princess Toadstool relationship was a ruse to throw off Bowser. The game will be coming out next year for the Revolution and will be called Mario 128: Mushroom Bonanza!

The star gate scene in Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time for DS just screamed out "Luigi's gay!" to me. XP

SEE!?! Lil Brother knows what I'm talking about.

That's stupid. I mean, he could have easily been put in the Karamiko (sp?) Village or Castle Town, or even Lake Hylia...

I know, hence :roll: . But I guarantee you, that was one of their reasons.

no one mentioned pac-man?

come on he puts on a bow and makes us call him Ms Pac Man!

That dude has serious gender confusion issues.

Latest posts

Back