Votes: 18 17.6%
  • Mary Jane Watson

Votes: 11 10.8%
  • Gwen Stacy

Votes: 3 2.9%
  • Black Cat

Votes: 26 25.5%

• Total voters
He'd do well with Mark Millar then, because Mark has some interesting views on dating and breast size. o_O

And I can't really see PunkDazzler with the DDs... wait, yeah I can. Half a mo, where's my credit card? Go find Skottichan, and then I really can see PunkDazzler with DDs. LOL. Anyone else want in? If four of us pitch in $5, then we're all set. :)

The Captain said:
something tells me i set myself up for ridicule...LOL
Eh, Chelle is pretty busy, so she may not come back to ridicule you. I, however, shall ridicule you mercilessly, but only behind your back of course. Still half-convinced you were trying to pick me up that time before I told you I was a man. LOL.

Jtg3885 hurtz....

jtg3885 said:
Eh, Chelle is pretty busy, so she may not come back to ridicule you. I, however, shall ridicule you mercilessly, but only behind your back of course. Still half-convinced you were trying to pick me up that time before I told you I was a man. LOL.

:shock: :shock: :shock: LOL, thanks for sharing that with everyone....but i wasnt trying to pic you up, i just thought you were a female based on your icon....i still feel awkward that you took it that way...and i KNEW youd eventually read this and comment...LOL, nice jab though, that one went straight to the gut....but i feel better knowing that this "chelle" as you call her is female(whew)

Yeah, actually, I misspelled her s/n when I added her to my list to talk, and now I'm planning to meet and spend some time with the girl who I accidentally met. o_O

jtg3885 said:
Yeah, actually, I misspelled her s/n when I added her to my list to talk, and now I'm planning to meet and spend some time with the girl who I accidentally met. o_O

okay, im confused to what all you said had to do with black cat....do you mean you are going to meet her or something?

Not BlackCat from here, no. I added the Black Cat's screen name to my AOL Buddy List... or at least I thought I did. Turns out I misspelled it by one letter, and met this really cool chick named Amanda. Gonna go meet her. Although if BlackCat wants to meet, I'm sure I can make time for her too. Plenty of Joe to go around.

jtg3885 said:
Not BlackCat from here, no. I added the Black Cat's screen name to my AOL Buddy List... or at least I thought I did. Turns out I misspelled it by one letter, and met this really cool chick named Amanda. Gonna go meet her. Although if BlackCat wants to meet, I'm sure I can make time for her too. Plenty of Joe to go around.

LMAO!!!! you are a riot....lol @ plenty of joe to go around....

black cat where are you!!!!!

hahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah... heh.. hahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahah.. ok.. im done... heh.. hahahahaha.. ok

TheApostle said:
hahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah... heh.. hahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahah.. ok.. im done... heh.. hahahahaha.. ok

um....ok.....shall i laugh with you??? hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha..... :wink:

Yeah, I really did always think that Evo Rogue was kind of hot in her own way... I'm not usually in to the dark, brooding type, but something was up with her, you know? ;)

That was all actually pretty funny...

icemastertron said:
Maybe Frank Cho should lend some pencils with the UU women. As said to him, he likes to draw women with a DD size.
If the entirety of Marvel's comics were Hollywood, Frank Cho and the Dodsons are their breast men.

Latest posts

Back