Votes: 18 17.6%
  • Mary Jane Watson

Votes: 11 10.8%
  • Gwen Stacy

Votes: 3 2.9%
  • Black Cat

Votes: 26 25.5%

• Total voters
Finch's women look like rocks and/or Mole Man.

Why the hell are people picking Kitty over Dazzler? I don't see the appeal of a whiny 14 year old.

And yes I know Dazz is ahead of her, but she still got votes.

Last edited:
Why the hell are people picking Kitty over Dazzler? I don't see the appeal of a whiny 14 year old.

And yes I know Dazz is ahead of her, but she still got votes.

Well for me Kitty looks like a girl I dated. Till the long distance thing got between us, we just grew apart.

On a side note, I do like it when I see people that look like a comic or a cartoon character. So far (besides Stacey) I've had a teacher that looked like Ned Flanders and the guy that use to work at the Comic store that I go to, look like the Comic Guy from The Simpsons (except he had blond hair).

You're sweet. That was mostly so that it's now in the "current" portion of both threads, so no-one else has any excuse for asking.

Wow, only two people voted for the Wasp. This is a girl who knows how to use her assets, people!

I suspect this thread is headed for a lock-up. So before that happens, I'd just like to point out that's it's obvious that even if us Dazzler supporters are a minority, based on the number of votes in the poll, we're obviously the ones most likely to be persistently vocal about our desire for the sarcastic, foul-mouthed punk cutie. And when it comes down to it, shouldn't the quality of our desire ultimately outweigh the number of votes? :D

I suspect this thread is headed for a lock-up. So before that happens, I'd just like to point out that's it's obvious that even if us Dazzler supporters are a minority, based on the number of votes in the poll, we're obviously the ones most likely to be persistently vocal about our desire for the sarcastic, foul-mouthed punk cutie. And when it comes down to it, shouldn't the quality of our desire ultimately outweigh the number of votes? :D

Yes, a thousand times yes.

word.

Although, Wasp should be getting more play on this poll. She's the older, experienced girl.

Last edited:
I love how this thread crops up every so often, to remind us of just what kinds of classy classy guys we are.

Yes.

Especially if that translates to greater weight for Ultimate Sue Storm as well. :D

ourchair said:
For my money, it's Sue Storm. Oh sure, she just looks like another boring blonde... and on the other hand, most people don't want to think about that completely unflattering version of her in 616, whose maternal instincts and her earlier years of recurrent anti-feminist portrayal is just depressing.

But Ultimate Sue is the shiznit. She's a hot little brainiac, and she thinks in practical terms rather than just being obsessed with science for the sake of it. And she's got a hilariously witty tongue on her to boot.

Black Cat BURN.

I felt it was appropriate to bump this thread, since a number of the points raised here are directly relevant to the discussion going on in the "Women in Comics" thread. So, yeah...

*BUMP*

Today the Ultimate line is anti-arousal.

I can no longer get hard from Ultimate comics.

Oh who am I kidding, I still love you Sue!

Latest posts

Back