Houde's Ultimate Baby Advice Thread

I really hope I scarred Jack from hats. I kept telling him I went bald because of them.

As for Neil, as predicted by numerous people including myself, he won me over. He's the tiniest thing (still around 4 pounds 10 ounces) and I can't believe someone thinks I'm old enough to take care of him. Today me him and the dog danced to some random music, and he thought it was the coolest thing ever. He's seems to be a music man, any type of music instantly soothes him. So if people are wanting to send me something, PM me some music ideas or I'll even give out my email address, and you can send me some tracks.

So, in short, I still never wanted the kid, but now that I have him, I'm glad I do.

Lock this thread up, it's done.

Ultimate Houde said:
I really hope I scarred Jack from hats. I kept telling him I went bald because of them.

As for Neil, as predicted by numerous people including myself, he won me over. He's the tiniest thing (still around 4 pounds 10 ounces) and I can't believe someone thinks I'm old enough to take care of him. Today me him and the dog danced to some random music, and he thought it was the coolest thing ever. He's seems to be a music man, any type of music instantly soothes him. So if people are wanting to send me something, PM me some music ideas or I'll even give out my email address, and you can send me some tracks.

So, in short, I still never wanted the kid, but now that I have him, I'm glad I do.

Lock this thread up, it's done.

No, we need more time to say "I told you so" and gloat that we were right.

Today me him and the dog danced to some random music, and he thought it was the coolest thing ever.
to be fair, his realm of experience is pretty limited. That probably was the coolest thing he's ever done.

aaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

the football grip is the best thing ever.

Photoon2012-05-25at2110.jpg

Ultimate Houde said:
the football grip is the best thing ever.

It makes you feel like you're really strong.

"I can hold an entire person in the crook of my arm!"

Eight months later....

Pooping is nothing to me now. Not like it was before. Having to pick up my dog ****s have prepared me more than enough for the current state of poop coming out of the baby. I am proud I never got peed on while changing him either.

He has trained Sexynurse well. So well that he still hasn't learned to crawl, instead going for the scream until Mom picks me up tactic.

The dog is his best friend. He is the dog's worst enemy. One day they will get along, for now, the dog tolerates the crotchspawn for the free food the kid gives her all the time. Other than that the dog wants nothing to do with him.

Coughing. One cough sends chills up my spine now. ****ING COUGHS.

Baby poop never bothered me in the least. Mucus, on the other hand...

Dog poop grosses me out worse than baby poop.

After 3 changing diapers on 3 kids, I don't think I've ever been peed on.

Latest posts

Back