"House of W"! (re-enacted by toys)

moonmaster said:
I'm officially adding "Wanda made me do that" to my list of Moontacular catchphrases.
You do that, and I'll sue your ***.

"Wanda made me do that" & all likenesses thereof are under exclusive licence to Wanda Words, Inc.™ owned by icemastertron since The Begining of Time. All illegal uses are automatically 10 years in prison with no parole and must pay a $5,000,000 fee with no question.

© The Beginning of Time.

Last edited:
icemastertron said:
You do that, and I'll sue your ***.

"Wanda made me do that" & all likenesses thereof are under exclusive licence to Wanda Words, Inc.™ owned by icemastertron since The Begining of Time. All illegal uses are automatically 10 years in prison with no parole and must pay a $5,000,000 fee with no question.

© The Beginning of Time.
**** you.

Wanda made me say that.

This is hilarious.

I know there's a thread called 'hilarious' but is there an index of all the other crazy shockwave animations and photocomics that spoof all the crazy comic insanity we've been getting these past years?

MaxwellSmart said:
I actually finished the red dot game.

I'm little disgusted with myself.

Me too.

It repeated again.

I'm guessing this is just a distraction while Part 2 is uploaded.

Or I hope it is.

<html><head><title>HOUSE OF W</title></head>

<body alink="#8c00ff" bgcolor="#000000" link="#0000ff" text="#ff0000" vlink="#8c00ff">

<center>
<h1>HOUSE OF W 2<br></h1> <br>

<div><embed src="http://www.arcadecabin.com/tempswf/bigredbutton" quality="high" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="350" height="300"></embed></div><span style="font-weight: bold"</span></div>

<br>

</center>

</center></body></html>

Last edited:
Sean Whitmore, you are a genius.
HouseofW.jpg

Avengers Toys: Disassembled is ****ing brilliant as well. Sean Whitmore, you are ****ing spot on. I love you.

I particularly enjoyed -

024.JPG

and

028.jpg

as well as

048.jpg

Great stuff.

Just read Spider-Man Shush which was hysterical. I loved Jean's "Your secondary mutation is PAIN!" as well as all the other gags.

I epsecially loved this:
95.jpg

I'm off to read the countdown to Infinite Crisis satire. :D

Countdown to M-Finite Crisis is bloody brilliant.

072.jpg

086.jpg

But my personal favourite:

040.jpg

That's gold.

Latest posts

Back