How Inmates Really Spend Their Time In Prison

That is awesome. If the daily weird posted videos that should definitely get there. Also I wonder how many imates got shanked

This is quite possibly the greatest thing I have ever seen.

They should all be released immediately.

I wonder if they raped that he-she after the camera cut to black.

It's even better than Lego Thriller.

I cannot stop laughing at the fact that the girl is actually a guy inmate in drag.

I wonder if they did this voluntarily or if the Warden threatened to Blast some Taft into their drinking water.

I wonder if they did this voluntarily or if the Warden threatened to Blast some Taft into their drinking water.

"It's aroudn that time for the higher-ups to inspect the jail. We need to do something that will really knock their socks off.... Now, what would impress them?
I know! We'll get all our inmates to dance in a highly complex choreography to Michael Jackson's Thriller!

I can't believe Paris Hilton wanted out...

But in all honesty - my head has exploded. Monty Python was never this surreal.

Thanks VVD, but you owe me a new keyboard and monitor. Money order will suffice.

Holy SHYTE I laughed so hard my rectum almost prolapsed.

Can you imagine if all inmates who were sentenced for more than 5 years had to take some kinda theatre class?

You go in to serve a dime for possession/intent.....you come out ready to play Fiyero from Wicked.

Don't ask how I know that. :shifty:

"You in here now fish.....and no one's gonna save you from the beast about to strike."

Can you imagine if all inmates who were sentenced for more than 5 years had to take some kinda theatre class?

You go in to serve a dime for possession/intent.....you come out ready to play Fiyero from Wicked.

Don't ask how I know that. :shifty:

"You in here now fish.....and no one's gonna save you from the beast about to strike."

In South America, they don't have the same prison overpopulation problem we do. Here, they don't have enough cells for the rapists and murderers because all the rooms are taken by drug offenders. But you can't get into CPDRC without two years of tap and four years of stage acting experience.

Now this is what I call rehabilitation.

Latest posts

Back