How long does it take for a comic book or GN to decompose (rot away etc)

Actually, WATCHMEN is continually evaporating. That's why DC has to keep it perpetually in print, and why Alan Moore will never, ever, get the rights to it.
Well played, good sir.

That said, your rule DOES explain why it's so easy to find a lot of 90s Image Comics.

Last edited:

inconceivablepo4ad0.jpg

Well played, good sir.

That said, your rule DOES explain why it's so easy to find a lot of 90s Image Comics.

I'm right about all things at all times.

To answer the original question, "stored under ideal conditions, paper and film have an estimated shelf life of 200-300 years", according to "Life After People"

[youtube]otOheW1bSkQ[/youtube]

But I'd be willing to bet that the average comic would probably last less.

And as the video clearly states, the life of digital media might be surprisingly short.
And I bet you haven't even read them.

Last edited:
I intend to and look forward to reading them, in fact, the only reason I haven't is that I've been saving them until I'm in the right mood for maximum enjoyment.

Not only am I not worse than Mole, I think I've just irrefutably proved I'm better than Moonmaster!
I would challenge that assertion.

That's harsh
It had to be said.
I intend to and look forward to reading them, in fact, the only reason I haven't is that I've been saving them until I'm in the right mood for maximum enjoyment.

Not only am I not worse than Mole, I think I've just irrefutably proved I'm better than Moonmaster!
orly_bowie.jpg

New escrima sticks.
:shock:

Consider me officially ignorant; I honestly didn't believe there was anybody who practices eskrima in North America (outside of maybe some Filipino American/Filipino Canadian communities).

How big is it over there? (Reply in a new thread, if appropriate.)

Last edited:
:shock:

Consider me officially ignorant; I honestly didn't believe there was anybody who practices eskrima in North America (outside of maybe some Filipino American/Filipino Canadian communities).

How big is it over there? (Reply in a new thread, if appropriate.)

I have no idea, although I think the police and army's knightstick training might count.

But PERSONALLY, I love 'em. Versitile, distinctive, cool looking in a fight. I watch every YouTube video I can find on Escrima tutorials and amaturishly practice by myself with plain ol' wooden sticks for fun.

Latest posts

Back