How Many New Posts?

Votes: 2 7.4%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 1 3.7%

Votes: 6 22.2%

• 0 - I stupidly logged in twice, cleared it all and had to trawl through EVERYTHING

Votes: 12 44.4%

• Total voters

Bass

Nexus of the World
newpostscroppedov0.jpg

As you can see, this is the 'new posts' box, with all the relevant information cropped out, so tell me - just how many new posts were waiting for me when I logged in?

There is no pm box number, no date, no new posts, but here's a clue - it took SIX AND HALF HOURS to read your GIBBERISH!

SIX AND HALF!

Why?!?!!?

And most of it was crap

Never mind the day me, TGO, McCheese and VVD ruled the entirety of four threads, and made Project have a head ache.

Those all got deleted.

Cause Project's a meany...

And most of it was crap

Never mind the day me, TGO, McCheese and VVD ruled the entirety of four threads, and made Project have a head ache.

Those all got deleted.

Man that was a good day.

I'd like to say that we should do it again.....but that day was just so magical that it's impossible to recreate it.

I also voted for 0. I think it just sounds like a Bass thing to happen.

Last edited:
And most of it was crap

Those all got deleted.

He is a meany. And that day ****ing rocked.
Man that was a good day.

I'd like to say that we should do it again.....but that day was just so magical that it's impossible to recreate it.
Wouldn't even try to recreate it. That'd be like recreating a Picasso.
I was in such a ****ty mood that day that I doubt I'll ever be that sarcastic again.
I'm always that sarcastic.

I voted 0 - I stupidly logged in twice, cleared it all and had to trawl through EVERYTHING

its the only logical answer

It has to be 0, because the largest other number is 100,000, and I'm sure there would have been more than that.

Best poll ever.

justucnewpostslp8.gif

That was what greeted me after my nine-month absence. :panic: :noway: :dazed:

And I KNEW the "0" would draw the most votes! HAH! Think I'm a fool, do you?! :p

Come on. If it was really 0, we would've seen in his profile when he last logged in. Of course, it never had occured to anyone to check, huh? :wink:

I still like the version I got when I logged in under Bass's name:

Bass.jpg

Latest posts

Back