How many Spidey 616 villains are left that haven't been Ultimatize yet?

The Overlord

How many Spidey 616 villains are left that haven't been Ultimatize yet? Which villains have been left out, should show up in the future?

Last edited:
Mysterio, Hydro-Man, The Jackal, Chameleon.

Those are really the only big ones left. . .

Hobgoblin.

The first one doesn't count because it was so bad.

Hobgoblin.

The first one doesn't count because it was so bad.

Yeah, but bad Ultimatizations count, even if you want to forget them.

However, there isn't a Ultimate Roderick Kingsley yet, perhaps something could be done with him?

A lot, but they all suck.

Mysterio was ultimized in the Hollywood arc.

If that is all Mysterio is going to do UU, that's kinda sad. That's a waste of a perfectly good villlain.

As for the villains who "suck" a truly creative writer who revamp them into interesting rogues in the UU. Look at Timm did with a D-lister like Clock King. If Bendis revamped a D-lister like Trapster and made him into a threaten villain, that would be impressive. He made 616 Purple man more interesting, why can't he do the same for some villains in the Ultimate universe.

Because I think Bendis is running out of villains: Gobby is dead, he kinda wrote Ock into a corner and most of the B-list villains are just lame throwawy characters. Is he just going to fight Kingpin all the time? Either has develop some of the villains he already introduced or he is going to run out of villains pretty soon.

Last edited:
Well, there's always...

BIG WHEEL!
Big_Wheel_Marvel.gif

There's White Rabbit and Walrus too. Maybe they could rock an Alice in Wonderland thing......
HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Y'know what? Lizard hasn't ever gotten a story arc. Neither has Rhino, or Vulture.

Edit: And don't forget....

RAZORBACK!!! THE MAN IN THE PIG SUIT!

Bfhollis.jpg

Last edited:
I'm not 100% sure but I think

• Jackal
  • The other green goblins
  • The other Hobgoblin e.g Jack O'Lantern
  • Chameleon
  • Demogoblin
  • Smythe
  • Shriek
  • Hydro-Man
  • Morlun
  • Calypso
  • Lady Ock
  • Tombstone
  • Scream
  • Kaine
  • Grey Goblin

I'm sure there is more I just can't think of any with out saying people like White rabbit

You aren't worthy of your avatar. AWAY!
Pfft.

Just because I said Bowie would be ashamed, doesn't mean it would last.

He'd probably try to incorporate Big Wheel into a 'concept' album.

And he would play Michael Rocket, a futuristic skateboarding samurai warrior who has come to save Earth with highly danceable rock music.

08-awfullyevil.jpg

Don't forget great fellas like Banjo, Slyde, Grizzly and Knight and Fogg (comin' to ya all the way from England!)

"My name is Banjo, don't make fun of me!"

"Seriously, Banjo?"

"Yeah."

"Banjo?"

"Yeah."

"I'd figure it would be ****face of something like that."

"Well, the story is that my Mom was the town Banjo, everyone got a chance to play with her strings, and I'm the result."

"Did you happen to be born in Alabama?"

"Yeah."

"Ah....not too bright are you?"

"No, I scored very low on my SATs."

"...."

"What?"

"Okay, I made fun of you about three times. Even Mole would have caught on by now."

"Hey, don't make fun of me! I'm sensitive!"

Latest posts

Back