How many times have Batman and Superman fought and how did they go down?

Allow me to assert that superheroes are not heroes with superpowers. They are heroes who are SUPER.

But I mentioned this on the same thread so :lol:

What the **** dude? I made my point clear you **** so don't try looking cool and clever by pulling some **** like that.

Last edited:
Does someone need a time out? Like maybe a few days to a week?

I hear decaffe helps.

What so it's ok for someone to make fun of me when Like I've said before I find writing and reading hard as I have dyslexia and I take those things as not jokes. But it's not ok for me to reply?

call me gay , call me a *** , make fun of the venom costume I wore hell anything but theses I take offence at. Isn't that a little un-fair?

What so it's ok for someone to make fun of me when Like I've said before I find writing and reading hard as I have dyslexia and I take those things as not jokes. But it's not ok for me to reply?

call me gay , call me a *** , make fun of the venom costume I wore hell anything but theses I take offence at. Isn't that a little un-fair?
It is unfair. But when you reply back, instead of talking to the mods, then you BOTH get in trouble, instead of the offender.

It is unfair. But when you reply back, instead of talking to the mods, then you BOTH get in trouble, instead of the offender.

True.

I just don't like grassing unless it's extremely bad which was only once when Gamma-man sent me like 10-20 pms of the same thing.

True.

I just don't like grassing unless it's extremely bad which was only once when Gamma-man sent me like 10-20 pms of the same thing.
Doesn't matter how bad it is. Let a mod know rather than post and get in trouble as well.

So back to the topic at hand.

I know when it comes to raw power Superman would win but it seems like Batman's won every encounter by trickery or being resourceful.

But that's exactly the thing...trickery and resourcefulness are like Batman's powers.

Whenever I argue with someone about this they immeadiately say "Superman would win if Batman didn't have his gadgets". I don't get that. He got his gadgets because his parents were rich. Superman got his powers because his parents were Kryptonian. You might as well say "Batman would win if Superman didn't have any superpowers".

(I'm not sure if you're disagreeing with this...but I thought I'd say it anyway just to voice my opinion)

But that's exactly the thing...trickery and resourcefulness are like Batman's powers.

Whenever I argue with someone about this they immeadiately say "Superman would win if Batman didn't have his gadgets". I don't get that. He got his gadgets because his parents were rich. Superman got his powers because his parents were Kryptonian. You might as well say "Batman would win if Superman didn't have any superpowers".

(I'm not sure if you're disagreeing with this...but I thought I'd say it anyway just to voice my opinion)

Agreed. Sounds about right.

Batman can have any gadget in the world that doesn't involve Kryptonite and Superman would still destroy him.

Unless Batman learns magic (and he's been known to use it in the past).

Last edited:
Batmna can have any gadget in the world that doesn't involve Kryptonite and Superman would still destroy him.

First of all, Batman's ability to acquire Kryptonite counts as one of his "powers"(incredible resourcefulness).

Second, he had another effective idea in HUSH that he used along with the Kryptonite ring: flashbombs and hyper-sonic amplifiers. Both of them drove Superman crazy, giving Catowoman time to get Lois Lane....etc.

Batmna can have any gadget in the world that doesn't involve Kryptonite and Superman would still destroy him.

Unless Batman learns magic (and he's been known to use it in the past).

Naw, giving him the option of ANY gadget in the world means he doesn't even need kryptonite, he can just take things like the Phantom Zone projector, red sun lasers, Green Lantern rings, teleport tubes, etc. Kyrptonite is just the easiest Super-stopper Bats has on-hand.

Latest posts

Back