How many times have you seen X3 in theatres?

How many times have you seen X3 in theatres?

• Total voters
I went yesterday making it up to 3. will probberly go 2-3 more times

I saw it once. I probably won't bother seeing it again.

As far as I can remember, the only movie I've seen twice in theaters was Batman Begins (Once opening day and a second time a month or two later with my cousin).
Victor Von Doom said:
You mean you like Hulk too?!?!?!:shock:

Kudos....
kodos.png

E said:
ProjectX2 said:
There is no movie I've gone to more than once in the theatres, except for Star Wars Episode 1: The Phantom Menace
I went and saw that 5 times. :D
Ha! I've got you both beat! :twisted: I saw TPM in the theaters a grand total of 11 times. (Admittedly it was at our local "cheap" cinemas for several of the viewings -- $1.50 for the film, and $3 for refreshments.) And after I bought it on DVD, I saw it nearly as many times again.

Hey, I was doing research for a novel, okay? And that summer my mom had just been diagnosed with cancer, so, you know, I kind of needed the escapism....

I've seen X3 three times now. The third time was a choice between X3 and Cars, and since I found the trailer and ads for Cars to be rather unappealing, it really wasn't much of a contest.

Seldes Katne said:
Ha! I've got you both beat! :twisted: I saw TPM in the theaters a grand total of 11 times.

Your fanaticism wows us all. Of those 11 times....how many of them were you dressed up as Amidala? :wink:

:lol:

Last edited:
Victor Von Doom said:
Your fanaticism wows us all. Of those 11 times....how many of them were you dressed up as Amidala? :wink:

:lol:
In reality, I suspect my fanaticism actually makes people roll their eyes and snicker behind my back.... :wink:

Never dressed up as Amidala, but I did make and wear a Jedi outfit for Halloween that year. Qui-Gon Jinn instantly became one of my favorite SW characters.

Seldes Katne said:
In reality, I suspect my fanaticism actually makes people roll their eyes and snicker behind my back.... :wink:

Never dressed up as Amidala, but I did make and wear a Jedi outfit for Halloween that year. Qui-Gon Jinn instantly became one of my favorite SW characters.

I won't lie.....

I've dressed up for every Star Wars movie I've ever been to.

Episode I - I went as Vader.

Episode II - I went as Jar Jar as a Jedi...........I mainly did it as a joke to piss off my friends and a bunch of other people.

Episode III - I rented a flat-footed stilts and wore a Chewy costume. I can imitate his talk perfectly. :oops: What?!?!?! :shifty:

Victor Von Doom said:
I won't lie.....

I've dressed up for every Star Wars movie I've ever been to.

Episode I - I went as Vader.

Episode II - I went as Jar Jar as a Jedi...........I mainly did it as a joke to piss off my friends and a bunch of other people.

Episode III - I rented a flat-footed stilts and wore a Chewy costume. I can imitate his talk perfectly. :oops: What?!?!?! :shifty:
Wow. Okay, you officially have more guts than I do. (Given the differences in our respective occupations, that's obviously no surprise....)

Although I did wear a Jar Jar Binks T-shirt to the Star Wars Celebration III convention last year, and got out alive. (I was also carrying a Jar Jar backpack I had bought, which for some reason made me instantly kid-friendly -- every so often a kid would run up to pet Jar Jar... :D )

I think Seldes, Bass, and I are the only people in the world who liked Jar Jar.

E said:
I think Seldes, Bass, and I are the only people in the world who liked Jar Jar.
Wha? When have you seen me say I haven't? And I have said I like him. I think...

Anyways, we're treading soooo off-topic!

I liked Jar Jar when I saw TPM in theatres. Of course, I was 9.:lol:

Closer to the topic, did you see the extra scene at the end of The Last Stand the first time you saw the movie? How many other people stayed?

Last edited:
Planet-man said:
I liked Jar Jar when I saw TPM in theatres. Of course, I was 9.:lol:

Closer to the topic, did you see the extra scene at the end of The Last Stand the first time you saw the movie? How many other people stayed?

I went the one time, and waited behind with my dad to see the extra scene, and we were the only two there, while the cleaners cleaned stuff up around us.

I saw it opening day with a friend and former colleague of mine; both of us stayed, as did about two dozen other people. By then there had been warnings all over the 'Net to stick around until the credits were finished. (We tend to do that anyway. If nothing else, we avoid getting trampled by everyone else.)

I haven't bothered to stay for it at either my second or third sitting, although I noticed several other people did.

Seldes Katne said:
I saw it opening day with a friend and former colleague of mine; both of us stayed, as did about two dozen other people. By then there had been warnings all over the 'Net to stick around until the credits were finished. (We tend to do that anyway. If nothing else, we avoid getting trampled by everyone else.)

I haven't bothered to stay for it at either my second or third sitting, although I noticed several other people did.
I'm not someone who bothers to see movies in theatres more than once, but even if I did, I wouldn't think I'd wait to see that again. Knowing it happened was kind of enough.

The first time I saw it(opening night) I had found out about it from a friend I ran into in the popcorn line, and about half the people stayed, but they ended up cutting part of it off. Moira said "Ch-" and then it went to black.

The second time about 3/4 stayed, which was due in great part to me saying to my friends as they were getting up to leave "Wait guys there's another scene after the credits!". I said it in a voice purposely loud enough for a lot of people to hear.

I'd say that scene alone improved my opinion of the film by a whole point.

I stayed to watch the scene after the credits again because I was with my friend, and I wasn't exactly going to leave him there alone. But even if he wasn't there, I would still stay and watch it again.

In case the poll doesn't let you change your vote, I'll defer voting till after I see it a fifth time. Which I will.

I often see movies two or more times if I like them a lot.

Five times will be equal third with a lot of other movies including Batman Begins (2005). Second is Serenity (2005), eight times, first is The Island (2005), twenty times. I think 2005 was a golden year for movies.

Hulk (2003) fans unite!

I saw it twice. Didn't think it was anything special either time, but I went with two diffrent groups of friends.

THe second time I was shoulding "what the **** ahppened ot dusk! I want god damned dusk!" There were stares.

David Blue said:

In case the poll doesn't let you change your vote, I'll defer voting till after I see it a fifth time. Which I will.

I often see movies two or more times if I like them a lot.

Five times will be equal third with a lot of other movies including Batman Begins (2005). Second is Serenity (2005), eight times, first is The Island (2005), twenty times. I think 2005 was a golden year for movies.

Hulk (2003) fans unite!

You saw The Island 20 times? :shock:

Latest posts

Back