How smart is current hulk?

whig4life

How smart is the current hulk? I cannot figure out if it's banner under there or if the hulk is still a separate personality. I still miss the way the hulk was written in the pre-professor days.

Is it just me or after Peter David has the Hulk just been kind of all over the place? Like they don't know what to do with him or something.

They used to call the classic hulk the savage hulk. That's what I was referring to.

I think that writers need to reconcile the 2 intellects/personalities like in WWH. We saw the Hulk with Bruce Banner being totally complicit with the actions of the Hulk with the entire interest intact.

Man, you know what was cool? Jason Aaron's run. I could have gone another three years with Banner being psychotic. That whole part with Bruce and Hulk screwing the other over when they changed back was so awesome Steve Dillon's art was tolerable.

Although current Hulk is controlled by Bruce Banner, it seems like he is not in fully control of the Hulk.
Banner is a super genius. With that mind inside of the strongest superhero in MCU, Hulk could dominate every villain.
But its not the case. Hulk can only make smart decisions, and does not show any sign of the great mind of Bruce Banner.

I think the doc Green version of the Hulk is Banner's mind with Hulk's strength. I believe anyways.

That's Professor Hulk's shtick, Doc Green is different. More like a proto Maestro.

Enough of this smart hulk crap! Bring back the real hulk!

That is "The Real Hulk". Hulk was smart when he was first introduced too, he didn't Savage until later.

Smart are far more entertaining anyway and they tend to have more depth.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back