How will Ultimate Secret end?

Right but you never know that maybe Extinction could happen at the same time a Ultimates 2. Maybe midway though some one could metion that was terrible what happen to Thor. Or something along that line.

thee great one said:
Right but you never know that maybe Extinction could happen at the same time a Ultimates 2. Maybe midway though some one could metion that was terrible what happen to Thor. Or something along that line.

You're right, we won't know until immediately before its released (with the previews) or when it is released

well, after reading the October solcits for Ultimate Secret #4, I'm starting to think Gah Lak Tus WON'T show up at the end of the issue. Instead, I think the big cliffhanger will be what the Ultimates and FF learn about Gah Lak Tus from the Kree ship they apparently board in the issue. So maybe Ultimates 2 does take place in between Secret and Extinction.

alright, so galaktus' ship is landing on earth, and captain marvel is all like, "guys, listen to me. f----ing listen to my story. there is a small ventilation shaft on the ship, it will make it a-splode, but if galaktus exits the ship he is invincible. we must hit that button!"

then nick fury is like "aw, damn! that is whack!"

then captain america is like "don't give me that, soldier/pilgrim/varmit"

then iron man is like "there was just one man who could make that shot"

then the panel will cut to hawkeye being dead.

then the fan base will be like "NOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

(i haven't read any of ultimate secret)

iceman said:
alright, so galaktus' ship is landing on earth, and captain marvel is all like, "guys, listen to me. f----ing listen to my story. there is a small ventilation shaft on the ship, it will make it a-splode, but if galaktus exits the ship he is invincible. we must hit that button!"

then nick fury is like "aw, damn! that is whack!"

then captain america is like "don't give me that, soldier/pilgrim/varmit"

then iron man is like "there was just one man who could make that shot"

then the panel will cut to hawkeye being dead.

then the fan base will be like "NOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

(i haven't read any of ultimate secret)

"When I was alive Tony was all like "Oh no, we're not having a party, Clint. No, that table of food is for me, I have a pretty big apetite, ya know! And those chairs were for my........AA meeting! Yeah! I've got a problem Clint, I really do!" and now your all like "SAVE US HAWKEYE! YOUR OUR ONLY HOPE! MAKE LOVE TO ME HAWKEYE!". Well, I'm dead now, so **** all of you!"

Galactus is destroying every city on Earth and the Ultimates and the rest of the supergaggle have their hands full battling the furious deadite hordes that arise after he does so. Tony discovers that Iron Man is really a seperate personality he developed to help sort out his personal problems and deal with his mortality but in the end he manages to overcome it and start to turn the tide. Still, the heroes need one last pust from a certain god of Thunder, but Thor can't seem to use his godpowers due to a film the Kree made him watch. He is soon cured of that though when the Ultimates start blaring out Beethovens 9th which causes the heads of the deadites to explode. He destroys the rest of the Kree with a special Asgardian virus. Meeting at a secret fortress in the middle of Antartica, Mahr Vell reveals that Gah Lak Tus has but one weakness, and the heroes make one last head on attack to try and stop him. All seems lost as heroes fall left and right, but Captain America uses the power of the Super Soldier Serum to spang his shield directly into Gah Lak Tus's weak spot and cause him to explode. In that last instant though, Black Widow who was being mesmerized by Gah Lak Tus see's for the briefest second a look of peace come over Gah Lak Tus as he achieves what he's craved for centuries and he whispers "Rosebud". Everybody is picking up the pieces of their lives, they hold a big party to honor the fallen heroes and we cut to Hank and Janet at the airport. Janet had agreed to come back to Hank to motivate Cap to fight, who had lost his drive to fight when he realized Gah Lak Tus was his father, but Hank says she has to get on the plane with Cap and Hank and Mahr Vell walk away. As we watch Mahr Vell walk away though, suddenly he stops limping and we realize HE was Gah Lak Tus all along! Thats how it goes.

lol. Not very good. Still, I tried. There are 15 films being used/referenced in the above spiel. Points to anyone who can point them out, I give a cookie to anyone who nails all 15. :D

UltimateE said:
I'm willing to bet that there has been no planning in this, and no communication between Millar and Ellis (or anyone else) that would help make sense of this. I believe that looking to the stories themselves to see how the fit together chronologically is an exercise in futility.
Hell, even Bendis can't communicate his own continuity to himself.

After all of this, Brian K Vaughn is going to be given a big vacuum cleaner and told to clean up the continuity of the UU to be seamless and awesome.

And he will.

Cuz he's Awesome.

(and they'd pay him moneys)

Latest posts

Back