I can't stand Will Ferrell

But we have to remember Harry Karry.

HEY NORM! WOULD YOU EAT THE MOON IF IT WERE MADE OUTTA RIBS?

And I thought his idea of cloning hotdogs and using them as currency was very insightful.

When I saw 300, there was a trailer for Blades of Glory. I lent over to my friend next to me and said, "Will Ferrell can make the same movie every year because he's so funny."

I don't really watch these films because I'm not that anxious to see them, but I know if I watch 'em, I'll laugh and that'll be that. It's a one-time deal, and they just repeat it with different sports professions. If Will Ferrell was Rob Schneider, this would be awful. But Will Ferrell is really funny - he just makes me laugh no matter how inane and repetitive his movies are. :)

Hes good in supporting roles, he needs to stop getting leads..

But I have to say, I love Anchorman... It actually seems to be funnier every time I see it.

John Heder can go back to Utah and drink his damn salt-lake for all I care... (not to offend any mormons on the board... if there are mormons on the board...)

I am kinda. I'm not a practicing mormon.

That said, I hate Napolen Dynamite also.

But Will Ferrel used to be funny. But his movies suck as of late. I havn't watched any in a long time. I wanted to die watching Elf.

But he can be funny. The matrix spoof from the MTV awards in one of the funniest things in the world.

Last edited:
Will was good in his early roles (night at the roxbury!) but all his movie's tend to be the same the only difference is that they seem to decrease in quality for every movie (see, Ben Stiller, John Heder, Adam Sandler, etc.)

but Will is good in small doses

I wanted to die watching Elf.[/COLOR]

I loved Elf.

I think Ferrel works best in smaller roles or in films like Stranger Than Fiction where he does more than act goofy. Ferrel in movies like Old School is funny. Ferrel doing homoerotic figure skating for two hours is not.

But he's making more money than I have in the last 5 years to do this stuff so what do I know?

I don't really watch these films because I'm not that anxious to see them, but I know if I watch 'em, I'll laugh and that'll be that. It's a one-time deal, and they just repeat it with different sports professions.
There. That's exactly it. That's exactly how I feel.

Yeah, Will Ferrell is fairly hit-or-miss to me, but every time I see this picture I crack up:

willfarrellug5.jpg

It looks like one of those late '70s/early '80s studio pictures. There's a **** load of them of my aunts at my grandma's.

Yeah, Will Ferrell is fairly hit-or-miss to me, but every time I see this picture I crack up:

willfarrellug5.jpg

It looks like one of those late '70s/early '80s studio pictures. There's a **** load of them of my aunts at my grandma's.
I love that generator, even if I'm no big fan of Will Ferrell.

But then again everyone knows I am a wannabe-producer whore.

I need to update the Frustrated Producer thread soon. Preferably with something for Will Ferrell that's like Stranger than Fiction but not.

Anchorman was funny in spite of Will Ferrell. They should've called the movie "Weatherman: The Legend of Brick Talmund" and had Steve Carrell be the star. That would've been great.

The only funny thing Ferrell did in Anchorman was the Jazz Flute scene, and it's not like that was a reflection of his unique comic genius or anything.

I just read this post and it suddenly clicked: Spider-Man 3 is a parody of Anchorman.

Latest posts

Back