I figured out how to make photos look like comic books

There are different things you can do to get different effects. This looks cool - I might have to use it some time. Thanks for the heads up. :D

That's pretty cool. I'll have to try it out sometime.

This is so ****ing sweet. Even I was able to do it, with my limited-*** image software. Check it out (I used pictures from Batman Begins because it was the first thing that came to mind when thinking about random, cool photos):

COMICEFFECT1.jpg

COMICEFFECT2.jpg

I KNOW YOUR SECRET, TIM BRADSTREET!

Last edited:
can someone due a Bruce Lee one, why? cuz its bruce lee, and i don't work well with software.

What program are you using here? All I've got is paint and couldn't seem to find a threshold button on there. My friend with a Mac has got Comiclife..which we played about with for a good hour and seems like really good software for making comics shame i couldn't find one as good for windows...anyone got any recommendations?

What program are you using here? All I've got is paint and couldn't seem to find a threshold button on there. My friend with a Mac has got Comiclife..which we played about with for a good hour and seems like really good software for making comics shame i couldn't find one as good for windows...anyone got any recommendations?

It's only on Photoshop, I believe.

So where is the Threshold in Photoshop? I havent looked and I can do this since I have two classes where I could work on this.

Frank Miller drawing a Death Proof story? Apparently:

grindhousethreshold.gif

Latest posts

Back