I hate the internet

You know what I just noticed? Watcher has a crush on Toggy.

Watcher and Toggy, sittin' in a tree.

*-*-*-*-I-N-G!

First comes love! Then comes marriage!

Then comes watcher with his Kreuk-y carriage.

that is actually a song by Nas, w/o the toggy/watcher part.

Not a chance, my standards are way to high for him. And since we're on the topic of love. Why don't you finally confess your undying love for E, and post that love song you sing to him over the phone every night.

banned again? why, man?

there is a fine line between antagonizer and moderator. hard to tell some days.

He's banned because he broke two rules. Name calling and the name calling being at the mods.

So not appreciated. I don't take that lightly.

He's banned because he broke two rules. Name calling and the name calling being at the mods.

just saying, bans have been quite on the rise. This is also why I hate the internet at times.i'll leave it at that. don't wanna get banned after all.

He lost 5 billion awesome points at once, which automatically bans the person who lost them.

I don't know. Maybe some stuff was deleted, but it looks like you (Ice) started making fun of Watcher and he just did the same back. . .

It doesn't quite feel right.

I don't know. Maybe some stuff was deleted, but it looks like you (Ice) started making fun of Watcher and he just did the same back. . .

Actually, no I wasn't making fun of him. And he wasn't banned for making fun of anyone. That wasn't a problem in here. Problem is, that no matter what happens, you don't go namecalling anyone. Unless you're okay with that?

Actually, no I wasn't making fun of him. And he wasn't banned for making fun of anyone. That wasn't a problem in here. Problem is, that no matter what happens, you don't go namecalling anyone. Unless you're okay with that?

Well, like I said, posts may have been deleted, in which case just ignore the rest of my comments as they don't apply.

Oh Glorious Day!

I Am So Happy!

Whee!

You know how I'm feeling right now?

Sogood.gif

banned again? why, man?

there is a fine line between antagonizer and moderator. hard to tell some days.

I wasn't really calling you that. I was trying to make a point... of which you didn't let me finish... Of which I forgot what I was going to say... But my point is, in one of my post that you deleted Ice. I said that I heard this joke everyday. Which in a way is true, because it seems its about the only time most people around here post a reply to my posts. It seems like they reply only so they can insulting me, my opinions, or saying that stupid joke so you could see how it feels like everyday, and it makes me think that you guys think of me as nothing more that a punch line.

I know certain people here do hate me. (both I know is for a childish reasons, and I don't lisen to those two) but it makes me feel unwelcomed here by the rest of you.

To be honest it felt that way.

Oh Glorious Day!

I Am So Happy!

Whee!

You know how I'm feeling right now?

I got two words for you two... Screw and you...

Plus me being back, I just know it will totally piss Houde off. :D

Now how will he get my awesomtastik advice on ladies?

Her plane got delayed but I'm asking her out the next time I see her, which is Friday and as I said she's a hard case. I had to worm her up first, because she has a hard time letting people in. Thats why all the jokes, Thats way I havn't asked her out before now. Her sister told me she doesn't go out with guys she don't know right away. I had to make feel like she could trust me, I had to make her feel like she's knew me. Thats why it's taken so long.

Last edited:
I wasn't really calling you that.
Then you shouldn't have said it.

I know certain people here do hate me. (both I know is for a childish reasons, and I don't lisen to those two) but it makes me feel unwelcomed here by the rest of you.
And you think acting childish yourself does anything to better your situation around here?

To be honest it felt that way.
Oh really? Me just playing around about how you mention TGO all the time was me bullying you? Come on. Stop it. You know it's not true and you're just going on with that because you want to play victim here.

I got two words for you two... Screw and you...

Plus me being back, I just know it will totally piss Houde off. :D
Yeah. No wonder you don't feel welcome.

Oh really? Me just playing around about how you mention TGO all the time was me bullying you? Come on. Stop it. You know it's not true and you're just going on with that because you want to play victim here.

And I had no problem with you doing the whole TGO bit. It was you going on to that stupid joke, (of which I have ask repeatedly for people to stop) thats when I lost it. It kind of felt like you were pushing me with the intent of having me blow it. Like you were setting me up so you could go for the one thing you knew would get me to really go off on you.

If TGO had asked me to stop saying stuff about him, I would stop. He has never asked me so I go on. But when I say stop doing that stupid joke, you (and not just you) keep pushing harder. If you had never gone to that joke, I would have never said that word that got me banned.

I'm not trying to play the victim here. I'm just trying to get you to realize that if you keep pushing a joke that you know would set someone off, that you know makes them feel unwecomed, or makes them feel bad about themselves. That you shouldn't do it. That if someome tells you that they don't find a "certain" joke funny, you should stop. Your not being funny to that person, your just being a jerk and you making that person not like you as a person.

Back