I Know What I'm Getting VVD For Christmas...

Sacred&Profane

Well-Known Member
Wow.

That movie looks just plain terrible. I can't imagine even someone who likes dumb teen movies watching that.
 

moonmaster

Without him, all of you would be lost souls roamin
Victor Von Doom said:
Bollocks to all that.

Doom don't do straight-to-DVD teen crap. Theater releases only.
So if this was released in the theater but was still crap, you'd go see it?
 

E

Moderator
Excelsior Club
Victor Von Doom said:
Bollocks to all that.

Doom don't do straight-to-DVD teen crap. Theater releases only.

Dear Victor Von Doom,

I agree.

Sincerely,
Pee Wee Herman
 

moonmaster

Without him, all of you would be lost souls roamin
E said:
Dear Victor Von Doom,

I agree.

Sincerely,
Pee Wee Herman
:lol: :lol: :lol:

I guess this means VVD won't be picking up "This Time, John Tucker Really Has To Die" or "If John Tucker Doesn't Die, I'm 'Bouts To Flip My Wig, For Reals Y'all".
 

ultimatedjf

Well-Known Member
Hilary Duff.





Chad Michael Murray.






And a whole lotta Germans




in




The Diary of Anne Frank



"Nazis are like, so uncool."
 
Last edited:

moonmaster

Without him, all of you would be lost souls roamin
ultimatedjf said:
Hilary Duff.





Chad Michael Murray.






And a whole lotta Germans




in




The Diary of Anne Frank



"Nazis are like, so uncool."
"Let the Nazis come, and take my friends!/I'm gonna fight them all until the Sabbath ends!"
 

Victor Von Doom

Fist of teh Internets.
moonmaster said:
So if this was released in the theater but was still crap, you'd go see it?

No. Sequelish crap like this doesn't appeal to me. So no............maybe.............I doubt it................no.........yeah.......no. No for sure.

E said:
Dear Victor Von Doom,

I agree.

Sincerely,
Pee Wee Herman

So I see you know my master? :lol:

moonmaster said:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

I guess this means VVD won't be picking up "This Time, John Tucker Really Has To Die" or "If John Tucker Doesn't Die, I'm 'Bouts To Flip My Wig, For Reals Y'all".

Ed Zachary.
 

moonmaster

Without him, all of you would be lost souls roamin
Victor Von Doom said:
No. Sequelish crap like this doesn't appeal to me. So no............maybe.............I doubt it................no.........yeah.......no. No for sure.
You know you want it. You collect every teen movie you can find, even the porn versions, like "Stick It In" and "Bring It On With All the Sexiness and Whatnot".
 

Victor Von Doom

Fist of teh Internets.
moonmaster said:
You know you want it. You collect every teen movie you can find, even the porn versions, like "Stick It In" and "Bring It On With All the Sexiness and Whatnot".

Now why bother collecting when I could just borrow yours? :lol:
 

Latest posts

Top