I think there is a major blooper in the first story line, issue #1

hey guys, i have the hardback volume 1 and 2 of the uxm and was just wondering, in the first page or so, there is a guy with sunglasses nearly identicle to mastermind, and then in the bar with beast, or henry, the guy with the pool cue, again looks identicle to mastermind, who we see talking to wanda, in the brotherhood place in croata. 8) :evil: 8) :evil: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :rockon:

Last edited:
hey guys, i have the hardback volume 1 and 2 of the uxm and was just wondering, in the first page or so, there is a guy with sunglasses nearly identicle to mastermind, and then in the bar with beast, or henry, the guy with the pool cue, again looks identicle to mastermind, who we see talking to wanda, in the brotherhood place in croata. 8) :evil: 8) :evil: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :rockon:

Thats not a blooper at all, they just look similar. The guy in the bar I'm pretty sure had brown hair, and Mastermind has grayish/white colored hair. Its just a similar look, thats it.

well not a blooper, but a big mistake, its like putting three people who look like beast, or wolverine in a story and i think its a big mistake, because i noticed as soon as i got to beasts part in the comic and then it hit me when i got to the bit with mastermind, and the fact that the first two people have no relevance to the main story, i thhink it was a big mistake on there behalf.
anyway, i think i deserve some browny points for that, along with spotting the M on xaviers cats collar, indicating more evidance that she might be mystique, i am a noob, how about upping my posts to 50?

well not a blooper, but a big mistake, its like putting three people who look like beast, or wolverine in a story and i think its a big mistake, because i noticed as soon as i got to beasts part in the comic and then it hit me when i got to the bit with mastermind, and the fact that the first two people have no relevance to the main story, i thhink it was a big mistake on there behalf.
anyway, i think i deserve some browny points for that, along with spotting the M on xaviers cats collar, indicating more evidance that she might be mystique, i am a noob, how about upping my posts to 50?

I don't think its fair to call it a mistake either. They just looked similar, thats all there is to it really.

Man, in The Ultimates vol 1 #6, as Iron Man talks to the news camera, there is an IDENTICAL Tony Stark lookin' chap in the background. Take a looksee.

i am a noob, how about upping my posts to 50?

50 posts is PATHETIC. I expect to see you with a 1000 posts by tomorrow, because cheating at post counts is like cheating at an exam.

You can get away with it.

This may not be the best ethical advice I've given.

:rockon::rockon::rockon:Welcome Avatar!!!:rockon::rockon::rockon:
Bass said:
50 posts is PATHETIC. I expect to see you with a 1000 posts by tomorrow, because cheating at post counts is like cheating at an exam.

You can get away with it.

This may not be the best ethical advice I've given.
:lol:

hey guys i was havin a laugh over the 50 posts. also i mean im backing up eviendence that the at IS mystique, not that its name is mystique, but i only hae volume 1 and 2 hardback, and i have only read as far as issue 25, so would please back off, and the mastermind thing isnt similar, its like having two storms or wolverines in the same story,by accident, but you all say im wrong, so ya cant win against the majority i guess, thanks for the pleasant welcomes too.plus does anyone know where i can buy issues up as far as 66 or what ever were on now, cheaper than in the shops because the shops here kinda rip you off :p

hey guys i was havin a laugh over the 50 posts. also i mean im backing up eviendence that the at IS mystique, not that its name is mystique, but i only hae volume 1 and 2 hardback, and i have only read as far as issue 25, so would please back off, and the mastermind thing isnt similar, its like having two storms or wolverines in the same story,by accident, but you all say im wrong, so ya cant win against the majority i guess, thanks for the pleasant welcomes too.plus does anyone know where i can buy issues up as far as 66 or what ever were on now, cheaper than in the shops because the shops here kinda rip you off :p

Please you the "enter" and "fullstop" keys. :wink:

You're up to #25? Why didn't you say so? We may spoil things because we are all pathetic fanboys (accept it) and we're up to #60 or whatever it is now.

In my opinion, you're reading the best of Ultimate X-Men so enjoy! :D

As for 'cheaper than the shops' - where are you? I suppose the internet mail order shops might be helpful? I'm pretty sure there's a thread somewhere were someone asks about mail order comics. If you do a search on this forum for "mail order comics" you might find a thread that can help. :)

Guijllons said:
How about posting more.

Erm, the cat is named after Mystique, that's been explained very clearly.

I always thought it would've been cool if Xavier did something to her mind to make her thing she was a cat.

Too bad.

When I joined the site UXM was somewhere in the 40's I think. Even as I skimmed through the site nothing was a spoiler to me because I comprehend things better when I read them and them sort've understand what was meant when people were talking. Then again, I never stated speculations on a subject until I caught up completely. I asked a lot of questions, yes, but I also was a nazi about it and collected the entire run within a month.

Gmaster: Vote me as Worst UC Member Ever!

I'd vote for "most useless". Infantile name-calling shouldn't get you want you want, and I hope it won't, just to see you cry :)

Korinthian said:
Gmaster: Vote me as Worst UC Member Ever!

I'd vote for "most useless". Infantile name-calling shouldn't get you want you want, and I hope it won't, just to see you cry :)

I think you're just upset that you lost.

Latest posts

Back