I want Ultimate Fin Fang Foom!

UltimateE said:
I am reviving this awesome idea in hopes that Joe Q or someone important sees it.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You're so cute.

Okay, just incase Joe Q or someone important sees this: I WANT ULTIMATE ARNIM ZOLA! ORRRRRRRRRRRR ULTIMATE DOCTOR DEMONICUS!

Bass said:

You're so cute.

*bats eyelashes*

Bass said:
Okay, just incase Joe Q or someone important sees this: I WANT ULTIMATE ARNIM ZOLA! ORRRRRRRRRRRR ULTIMATE DOCTOR DEMONICUS!

Now you're making fun of me.

Bass said:

You're so cute.

Off topic, but in regards to Arnim Zola, he just got the plastic treatment in the new Heroclix set Fantastic Forces, in case you're interested. Nothing like a plastic version of a man with a giant head in his chest cavity and a TV antennae where his head should be (seriously, this is some of the best evidence that a good portion of Marvel writers back in the day adhered to Timothy Leary's outlook on life and LSD).

As for the giant dragon wearing underwear, don't even get me started.

DIrishB said:
As for the giant dragon wearing underwear, don't even get me started.

*Ahem*

UltimateE said:
ditch the talking dinosaur schtick, keep the bit about him waking up every thousand years or whatever it is. Make him absolutely HUGE and turn it into a Godzilla story.

UltimateE said:
He talks and wears underwear which is, of course, beyond stupid, but the possibilities of a Godzilla story are enough that all of the corny crap can be thrown out the window.

Actually I though Ultimate Fin Fang Foom should be a bioweapon. Deep underneath the mountains is a lost base from the Cold War, and upon being excavated by SHIELD injects a nanovirus into the air that causes large scale urban riot.

Or something to that effect. I think it'd be awesome, even if I'm being vague and talking out of my ***.

ourchair said:
Actually I though Ultimate Fin Fang Foom should be a bioweapon. Deep underneath the mountains is a lost base from the Cold War, and upon being excavated by SHIELD injects a nanovirus into the air that causes large scale urban riot.

Or something to that effect. I think it'd be awesome, even if I'm being vague and talking out of my ***.

Sounds pretty cool.

There is some Marvel Monster thing happening. There's four issues and I think Fin Fang Foom is in them.

ProjectX2 said:
There is some Marvel Monster thing happening. There's four issues and I think Fin Fang Foom is in them.
He's supposed to be the cook in the FF's cafiteria. And he forms the Fin Fang Four to do something in it.

Sounds silly, but I bet it'll be alot of fun. That or horrificly bad.

Damn yeah, Fin Fang Foom is great! Now that they've 'successfully' introduced huge subterranean monsters in UFF, UFFF could be really cool. Although I get the idea that he would be a better foe for the Ultimates, it's the kinda thing they're built for. Otherwise, yeah, the FF would fight him.

Bass said:
I thought you were against all this you fickle fuzzy? :D

Think again. I never said I hated the stories or ideas, I just don't like what they could potentially spell for the rest of the UU. But, now that we have huge monsters, why not carry it on? :wink:

UltimateE said:
What would be cooler than ULTIMATE FIN FANG FOOM?!

Seriously - ditch the talking dinosaur schtick, keep the bit about him waking up every thousand years or whatever it is. Make him absolutely HUGE and turn it into a Godzilla story.

I would like to see that more than any other Ultimization right now...

Yeah, and while we're at it let's make Ultimate Howard Duck!

Latest posts

Back