Iceman, Rogue, and Kitty triangle

UltimateE, you're the one saying that you can't jump the gun, and, yet, I find you in the act of jumping the GUN! :)

We have no indication RIGHT NOW that there's any blackmail. They could have what amounts to a gentlemens' agreement in place. If the twisn decide something is going wrong, they could threaten blackmail. But we have no indication that blackmail is enslaving Gambit to the twins.

1. Well, never believe a comic-description before you have read it. remember. Marvel is suppossed to make us wanna read the book without giving away and vital information about the actual plot.
2. Remember, Vaughan has teased us with several old, cheesy plots (like Apocalypse and Corsair), just to throw them out and do something different.
I'm actually counting on him to play the repetion of the old Rogue-Gambit-storyline out before our eyes before bringing Rogue back together with Iceman. The Cover of 53 would be the same style of missinformation.
At least that's what I hope he's going to do...

You have a REALLY good point there... He's running these rotten ideas out so that they don't waste time doing it in this Universe.

So what if they happen in this universe? How do you know that those story plots, characters, etc.- will be bad here too? What if they actually are written better here?

I think that here in UXM, Iceman is better being together with Kitty than Rogue. I mean, if he really felt he had something 'real' going on with Rogue, than he wouldn't have kissed Kitty like that when she was offending Rogue. He wouldn't have felt that moment of weakness.

You get what I'm saying?

.......DAMN IT, I have to go home and read my comics. I hate not knowing what the hell you guys are talking about.

And I hate people that post just to say they have no idea what's going on. o_O

Ice, it comes back to Mark Millar's opinion of men (given regarding the Scott/Emma/Jean triangle). Men will go after anyone who puts out. There's also something in there about really big breasts, but that's not quite relavent here. Unfortunately.

jtg3885 said:
And I hate people that post just to say they have no idea what's going on. o_O

Ice, it comes back to Mark Millar's opinion of men (given regarding the Scott/Emma/Jean triangle). Men will go after anyone who puts out. There's also something in there about really big breasts, but that's not quite relavent here. Unfortunately.

Hmm... Yes J, you got a point there.

I don't get that feeling at all... I feel that Iceman knows he made a mistake and that he wants to correct himself for it. He probably feels responisble for a lot of the mess that night and he will probably stop at nothing to get Rogue back. Although we've only seen Wolverine and Storm in pursuit, you bet you Iceman's out there doing his part.

Also, Storm will put out and even Wolverine shied away because of the age deal. You can't say that just because Mark Millar said that.

Also, Storm will put out and even Wolverine shied away because of the age deal. You can't say that just because Mark Millar said that.

I dont think it was the "age deal" that made Wolvie shy away.. admittedly he called her kid when he "shied away" but I dont think she is any younger than Jean in this book and we know he hasnt been shy about that.. I think it had more to do with timing... things between him and Jean were sensitive and as Wolvie put it Storm had just lost her one and only.. at any rate.. he did end up kissing her at the end so it all goes back to that same rule..

No, I think that after the chat that he had with Xavier in the Blockbuster arc, he's beginning to realize that he can't relate to these characters how he would like... They are very much students while he's just sort of there, you know?

Latest posts

Back