Iceshadow's Almost There.....

For the record, I've already decided on my subnic.

Zombipanda: Prince of Skeevs

(Oh, yeah. Now I remember what I've been doing with my life; talking to myself in a forum. By the way, how you doing?)

Last edited:
I've been temporarily banned at least twice and disappeared for months at least once.
I'm not sure how many times I got banned before the new system was set up, but only once since. And there have been 3 times when I didn't post for months at a time. Once when my computer broke, when it got stolen (I was gone so long that time that they replaced me in the Trinity), and the majority of one summer due to work and the sudden emergence of a social life.

What have I been doing with my life??
I ask myself that very question every day. But it has more to do with my status as a broke, unemployed bum than it does with my post count.

I ask myself that very question every day. But it has more to do with my status as a broke, unemployed bum than it does with my post count.

I heard that.

Did you know that Chef Boyardee isn't nearly, nearly as delicious as it was when you were a kid?

and that the store brand rip-off Chef Boyardee is even worse?

(At this rate, I'm going to hit 10K before Iceshadow)

Last edited:

I have a feeling those two things might be connected.

I've averaged 4.11 posts a day for over 5 years. At this rate I'll hit 10k sometime in late 2011/early 2012. At least I'll get a subnick before the apocalypse.

I heard that.

Did you know that Chef Boyardee isn't nearly, nearly as delicious as it was when you were a kid?

and that the store brand rip-off Chef Boyardee is even worse?
I did know that. I know similar things about knock off brand cereal and 33 cent boxes of Mac & Cheese.
(At this rate, I'm going to hit 10K before Iceshadow)
Such a post whore.
I have a feeling those two things might be connected.
Don't be tellin' me mah business!
I've averaged 4.11 posts a day for over 5 years. At this rate I'll hit 10k sometime in late 2011/early 2012. At least I'll get a subnick before the apocalypse.
Shoot for the stars.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back