Ideal Spider-Man 3 / Fantastic Four 2 games

the watcher

Since these are some of the next Marvel games to come out and they have yet to give us any real new on these. What do you think they could do to inprove since the last Spider-Man / Fantastic Four games? Who do you think the villians should be (I mean beside Silver Surfer, Sandman, Green Goblin II, & Venom)? What do you think they'll have the suit do to Peter in the game? What kind of Unlockables do you think they should have? What kind of challenges and races should they have?

note: Spider-Man 3 will have 10 villians and have a more detailed New York to roam around in.

Really i can't wait for Spider-man 3. Alot of people hate on the past Spider-man games but I've loved them. They are not perfect games though. I do think that #3 will be an improvement if they change some stuff.

First no more hidden tokens. It's not fun to look around the city trying to find stupid little tokens that do nothing once you've found them all.

The races in Ultimate Spider-Man were ok but some of the insane races were way to hard. The controls were not that presice to do some of the crap required to beat them.

The fighting system got a little old without much variation. Spidey #2 had alot of cool moves but it was a little hard to remember them all. USM had too few moves.

I'm also hoping for some cool animations while web-slinging around the city. Loopdy loos and stuff would be sweet.

Really i can't wait for Spider-man 3. Alot of people hate on the past Spider-man games but I've loved them. They are not perfect games though. I do think that #3 will be an improvement if they change some stuff.

First no more hidden tokens. It's not fun to look around the city trying to find stupid little tokens that do nothing once you've found them all.

The races in Ultimate Spider-Man were ok but some of the insane races were way to hard. The controls were not that presice to do some of the crap required to beat them.

The fighting system got a little old without much variation. Spidey #2 had alot of cool moves but it was a little hard to remember them all. USM had too few moves.

I'm also hoping for some cool animations while web-slinging around the city. Loopdy loos and stuff would be sweet.

Yah, I liked the swinging and the moves in Spider-Man 2 better than Ultimate Spider-Man. Before I quit playing Spider-Man 2, I had the swinging down. I ways know what to do in a split second. Like Some times I forget what part of the city I'm in and come up to a narrow passage. I wouldn't turn around, but instead I would speed up and push the wallsprint button and run between the Fire escape that stucked out. Also as I chacing down cars I would do all sorts of tricks like swing off the lamp posts, I would land on the exact spot I was aiming for no matter how difficult it would seem to land there. I got so good at that game the bad guys weren't able to touch me.

For Spider-Man 3 I hope for longer and better story lines (for at least the villian that are not in the movie), better graphics, no hidden coins that do noting, & really cool unlockable costumes.

Last edited:
Spider-man 3

Free roam style of 2 and Ultimate games.

Like DGspider-fan No bloody tokens. They annoyed me.

I do not think they should give you any costumes for free-mode except normal and black. but you get extras buy buying them at a store from money you make in bugle missions (will explain next)

Costumes you buy
Original black
Scarlett Spider*
Iron Spider*
2099*
bagman*
Wrestling*
Spider-girl*
Black Cat*

* = has two versions for sale 1 = original comic style 2= a what if movie style version. Even thou he does not have some of these in the films he could buy them and make a funny statement when buys them.

Bugle missions

You buy film at a store with 25 pictures in it

if do something cool in game or are just swinging through city ect.... e.g I hit the bad guy at a cool angel you press pause and have the option of "Automatic camera" if you have set a camera up before fight. Then you sell photos to the bugle to buy costumes

Random Crime

Yes have them like the others did but I also want level of threat meter. So you can tell what you getting yourself into. Maxium threat level = villan return.

Villains
besides the ones in the film.

-Shocker (again)
- Rhino (returns)
- Scorpion (returns)
- Wolverine or Cyclops in move costume*
- Iron man*
- Kraven (returning)
- Electro
- Black Cat*
- Nick Fury*
* = Villains bad guys

Villain mode

After beating game get to play through in a what if mode of the villains getting to Spider-man fight (end boss) pick from Venom , Green Goblin Harry or Sandman (if they could do him well in free play) Unlike Venom mode on Ultimate Spider-man I want the villains to have a mode like Spider-man's

Instead of random Crime it's random shops to rob ect....

Gameplay

I want it to be a mixture of Ultimate Simple controls and Spider-man 2 web tricks.

I think for some of the unlockables should be like all the costumes change. not just spidey's. Like in the first game when you unlocked the Alexander Ross suit. The Green Goblin's suit changed to the Ross version of the Green Goblin. Maybe they should have the Ultimate, Alexander Ross, and Age Of Apocalypse.

I think for some of the unlockables should be like all the costumes change. not just spidey's. Like in the first game when you unlocked the Alexander Ross suit. The Green Goblin's suit changed to the Ross version of the Green Goblin. Maybe they should have the Ultimate, Alexander Ross, and Age Of Apocalypse.

Yeah i agree but not all. I think if its all its too much but e.g the ones I posted if you pick the the what if movie costume you get to pick movie or 616 villains depending on which versions you have.

I like Alex ross one in first game so yeah i would add a few but not just him why not allow a few different artists to design costumes and bad guys ect.... and have Their versions as costume

One of my favorite computer game manuals of all time is the one for Jeff Tunnell Productions' The Incredible Machine.

It's basically written from the perspective of a frustrated polymath genius superscientist who talks about how everyone asks him what it's like to be a genius, and how people can become a genius.

But this guy, however nice and well-meaning he is, is a bit of an elitist who says that nobody can 'become' a genius, you have to be born with that perspective.

But even so, people would pester him, "Please tell us how to be a genius"

Eventually he figures out a way. He reasons to himself that if he could build a machine that 'simulates' what it is like to be a genius, then people would stop bothering him.

So he built the Incredible Machine --- a series of Rube Goldbergian puzzles that use excessively elaborate combinations of household objects to take care of simple problems.

Solving the puzzles don't make anyone ingenious, but it simulates that inspirational moment of "Aha!" that a genius lives with everyday.

I think I have a general idea as to how to steal this idea and make it "Fantastic". Because that's what a Reed Richards game should be.

has anyone seen the spider-man 3:game //ps3 videos on youtube.
I am pretty much sure we won't have any problems about graphics.

One of my favorite computer game manuals of all time is the one for Jeff Tunnell Productions' The Incredible Machine.

It's basically written from the perspective of a frustrated polymath genius superscientist who talks about how everyone asks him what it's like to be a genius, and how people can become a genius.

But this guy, however nice and well-meaning he is, is a bit of an elitist who says that nobody can 'become' a genius, you have to be born with that perspective.

But even so, people would pester him, "Please tell us how to be a genius"

Eventually he figures out a way. He reasons to himself that if he could build a machine that 'simulates' what it is like to be a genius, then people would stop bothering him.

So he built the Incredible Machine --- a series of Rube Goldbergian puzzles that use excessively elaborate combinations of household objects to take care of simple problems.

Solving the puzzles don't make anyone ingenious, but it simulates that inspirational moment of "Aha!" that a genius lives with everyday.

I think I have a general idea as to how to steal this idea and make it "Fantastic". Because that's what a Reed Richards game should be.

Awesome. Let's start a video game company.

Spider-man 3

Free roam style of 2 and Ultimate games.

Like DGspider-fan No bloody tokens. They annoyed me.

I do not think they should give you any costumes for free-mode except normal and black. but you get extras buy buying them at a store from money you make in bugle missions (will explain next)

Costumes you buy
Original black
Scarlett Spider*
Iron Spider*
2099*
bagman*
Wrestling*
Spider-girl*
Black Cat*

* = has two versions for sale 1 = original comic style 2= a what if movie style version. Even thou he does not have some of these in the films he could buy them and make a funny statement when buys them.

Bugle missions

You buy film at a store with 25 pictures in it

if do something cool in game or are just swinging through city ect.... e.g I hit the bad guy at a cool angel you press pause and have the option of "Automatic camera" if you have set a camera up before fight. Then you sell photos to the bugle to buy costumes

Random Crime

Yes have them like the others did but I also want level of threat meter. So you can tell what you getting yourself into. Maxium threat level = villan return.

Villains
besides the ones in the film.

-Shocker (again)
- Rhino (returns)
- Scorpion (returns)
- Wolverine or Cyclops in move costume*
- Iron man*
- Kraven (returning)
- Electro
- Black Cat*
- Nick Fury*
* = Villains bad guys

Villain mode

After beating game get to play through in a what if mode of the villains getting to Spider-man fight (end boss) pick from Venom , Green Goblin Harry or Sandman (if they could do him well in free play) Unlike Venom mode on Ultimate Spider-man I want the villains to have a mode like Spider-man's

Instead of random Crime it's random shops to rob ect....

Gameplay

I want it to be a mixture of Ultimate Simple controls and Spider-man 2 web tricks.

I don't like Spidey games, but I would buy this. For sure.

Since there isnt any other thread for Spider-man 3 game

According to the EB Games website, the Wii version of the Spider-Man 3 video game includes two bonus Marvel villains: Morbius and Shriek

Latest posts

Back