If anyone with a scanner could help me....

Ultimates

Hey all, this would be a HUGE help towards a project I am working on. Looking for a few pictures from the ultimates, but do not currently own a scanner. Going saturday to meet someone about prices, but they need pictures. If anyone could help me, would GREATLY apprechiate!

1. vol. 1 - Picture of Cap in the rain saying "what you ladies waiting for, christmas?!?!

2. Close up of Cap in vol. 2 "You think this A stands for france?!?!

3. Ultimates 2 Vol 1 (issue 4) last page "Sorry chum, your nuts and your going down."

4. Ultimates 2 (issue 1) cover of Ultimates 1

5. Ultimates 2 (issue 4) second page "We know you have a bomb sir"

6. Ultimates Vol. 2 (The scene where he is yelling about Klieser telling him to surrender and he impales him with the shield)

This would be a HUGE help to me, and THANK YOU to whomever scans these!

If I get time, I'll do it, no problem.

However, if you try comicartcommunity.com you might find those pages in the inked stage as well as some pin-ups (just look under Bryan Hitch). Also, here is a site that sells all the orginal art to the Ultimates: http://www.theartofcomics.com/u12.htm

But if I have time, I'll scan 'em.

ult1_p15.jpg

Hope that helps ya a little

Ultimates said:
1. vol. 1 - Picture of Cap in the rain saying "what you ladies waiting for, christmas?!?!

3. Ultimates 2 Vol 1 (issue 4) last page "Sorry chum, your nuts and your going down."

6. Ultimates Vol. 2 (The scene where he is yelling about Klieser telling him to surrender and he impales him with the shield)

Okay, #s 1 and 2 are in this thread. You can get #4 at comicartcommunity (along with pretty much all the covers), and #5 was one of the preview pages for that issue, so if you trawl through this site looking for the previews to Ultimates 2 #4 you'll find a link, click it and you'll get that page.

As for the #3 and #6, those'll need scanning. We'll see who gets 'em to you first.

Wow, u guys REALLY rock! I LOVE those 2 pictures, def. using them for my project, will also check out this website for the other ones u said could be on there, but thank you SO much guys! You wont be disappointed when u see what I am doing :)

Ultimates said:
Hey all, this would be a HUGE help towards a project I am working on. Looking for a few pictures from the ultimates, but do not currently own a scanner. Going saturday to meet someone about prices, but they need pictures. If anyone could help me, would GREATLY apprechiate!

This would be a HUGE help to me, and THANK YOU to whomever scans these!
As I write about comics on occasion, I make it a point to download scans of comics I own, simply because I don't own a scanner. If you need some pretty high quality images, and you STILL need them in spite of the replies, I can send them to you on email as a zip file. Just give a holler if it's still necessary.

Latest posts

Back