If Halo 3 is indeed the last of the series...

Should we see Master Chief's face at the end?

• Probably not a good idea, but I'm too curious so...yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, the helmet is his "real" face, like V.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Planet-man

Toronto, Ontario(by way of the Kepler Verge)
Pesonally, I don't think they should show his face for the reasons stated in Option #3. If his face remains ambiguous, I can picture him looking like me, my black Halo-addict friends can picture him like them, etc. It gives him a relatable everyman quality.

Last edited:
He'll take off the helmet, and it'll turn out he's some sexy chick in a bikini. And Nintendo will have every right to sue their asses.

I voted No, his race and features should remain neutral so he stays a 7ft tall cyborg everyman!

I love how people seem to think Master Chief is a he.

I bet, it's an 'IT'

The damn thing's a cyborg people

I like that idea.

going with cyborg thing they could take off helmet and have a terminator looking skull under helmet. That would be awsome

I love how people seem to think Master Chief is a he.

Characters in the games, specifically Cortana, refer to him as male numerous times.

I bet, it's an 'IT'

The damn thing's a cyborg people

Like all of the Spartans, he was born a normal human and then genetically enhanced with chemicals and stuff at various stages as he grew up. The cyborg part refers to stuff like bionic tendon implants and neural implants connecting his mind to the Suit's computer systems, including Cortana.

He's human, and he's definitely a dude.

[/geek]

Well (from what I recall) according to Latino Review when they did a script review of the Halo Movie

He's bald and very pale

Well (from what I recall) according to Latino Review when they did a script review of the Halo Movie

He's bald and very pale

no dude that's Darth Vader you're thinking of :lol:

I wouldn't be surprised if Master Chief does indeed take off the helmet, but the face is never shown. :lol:

He does that at the beginning of Halo 2. In the first cinematic you see him from the chest down while an officer is talking to him about his new and improved armour. Then he picks up his helmet from the table, lifts it up and off-screen, and then it pans up and he's just finished putting it on.

He does that at the beginning of Halo 2. In the first cinematic you see him from the chest down while an officer is talking to him about his new and improved armour. Then he picks up his helmet from the table, lifts it up and off-screen, and then it pans up and he's just finished putting it on.
Yeah. I wouldn't be surprised if that's how they would end it, or in a similar way. Like showing you the back of his head, but not the face.

I would like that, actually.

He'll take off the helmet, and it'll turn out he's some sexy chick in a bikini. And Nintendo will have every right to sue their asses.
MasterChief.jpg

Yeah. I wouldn't be surprised if that's how they would end it, or in a similar way. Like showing you the back of his head, but not the face.

I would like that, actually.

I think the problem with that is it would ruin the finale cinematic for a lot of people because as soon as he took off his helmet they'd be like "OMG will they show his face?!" and then cue credits, and they're disapointed. That's not a good not to leave on.

Also, seeing the back of his head gives away his race, which is my biggest issue here.

I think the problem with that is it would ruin the finale cinematic for a lot of people because as soon as he took off his helmet they'd be like "OMG will they show his face?!" and then cue credits, and they're disapointed. That's not a good not to leave on.
It just sounds perfect to me.

Also, seeing the back of his head gives away his race, which is my biggest issue here.
I wouldn't care. But either way, I just like that scenario better (not about necessarily showing the back of the head part).

What would be great is if they did that they show a scene after the credits they show a scene were an annoying guy goes "Master Chief, Master Chief" and he turns around revealing his face and says "**** Off!" Cut

What would be great is if they did that they show a scene after the credits they show a scene were an annoying guy goes "Master Chief, Master Chief" and he turns around revealing his face and says "**** Off!" Cut

Haha. Anyway, I think they should show his face at the end of the game, but Im not sure about the movie. They will have the same guy doing his voice right?

Latest posts

Back