If you could meet a fictional character(s)...

Grocer Man

...what would you do?

Example:

Poison Ivy (Batman)
say nothing, but walk around wearing a "**** the rain forest" T-shirt

Also, for the sake of PG, "do them" is not an appropriate response. Killing's fine though, unless mods disagree.

Last edited:
Me neither... Do a better job explaining that this thread should exist or it won't anymore.

I thinks it's a "What would you do if you met any fictional character or characters?" thread?

Last edited:
...what would you do?

Example:

Poison Ivy (Batman)
say nothing, but walk around wearing a "**** the rain forest" T-shirt

Also, for the sake of PG, "do them" is not an appropriate response. Killing's fine though, unless mods disagree.

You took one of my picks the second been Supergirl then removed my reason of "to do them"

:(

I have no idea what this thread suppose to be about.

If you could meet any fictional character or characters, how would you interact with them?

Says, you meet Poison Ivy from Batman. In my example, basically annoy her by wearing a T-shirt she would vehemently disapprove of.

Basically my attempt at making a fun thread.

My apoligies for not making that clear.

Last edited:
I would want meet Bruce Banner and try to piss him off. Sure it wouldn't end well for me but would be funny.

I would want to meet the Truck driver that tried to run over Kristen Kruek.

To slap him for missing.

:shock::lol: :cry:

This is the funniest post I've ever read on Ultimate Central.

I'm afraid the GothamiteScale is defunct after the Britney Spears fiasco rendered it worthless. Please accept my utmost respect, nevertheless.

Last edited:
I'd want to meet God, to tell him he's a big, fat phony.
Completely leaving aside the fact that I don't consider God to be a fictional character.... I want to be next in line on that one, because I've got a whole bunch of questions I'd like answered, and I'd prefer to skip the middlemen.

I have a number of fictional characters I'd like to meet, but my response to most of them would be to sit down and discuss topics of mutual interest over a meal (or at least a tea/coffee kind of beverage). I have a few others that I wouldn't mind going off adventuring with, a la the 1930's PG-rated pulp fiction adventuring where you discover new worlds and such.

I want to meet one of The Others from Lost, preferably Ben or Richard or whoever knows the most about the Island and it's history, just so I can get some answers.

Latest posts

Back