If you were stuck on an island, and could only bring ONE book, what would it be?

Comic or book? Comic would be Kingdom Come, Watchmen or Bone.

and who better to learn from than the masters?

coconut.jpg

The Big Book With Simple Answers To Every Question You Could Possibly Have

Taking the question seriously, probably a book on smoke signals.

Ideally, a hypotehtical graphic novel illustrating, in helpful detail, how to plausibly escape a desert island :wink:

If other people were stuck on the island with me (including a reasonably attractive woman), I'd pick Blankets by Craig Thomspon, offering it to her, as a lead-in to a seduction.

If other people were stuck on the island with me (including a reasonably attractive woman), I'd pick Blankets by Craig Thomspon, offering it to her, as a lead-in to a seduction.
:lol: :lol: :lol: Slut.

But what if she's not emo.

I wonder what graphic novels I can use to seduce Michelle Forbes and Katee Sackhoff.

The Bible. It'd take years just to get through the entire thing and analyzing the metaphors and stories would take multiple lifetimes.

That depends on what edition of the Bible you have.
I have the NIV Study Bible, which provides commentary on the verses written.

That depends on what edition of the Bible you have.
I have the NIV Study Bible, which provides commentary on the verses written.

Ignoring all religious connotations, this book has to last me for the rest of my life. The Bible is the way to go, even with annotations. Either that or the complete works of Shakespeare.

Wait, only graphic novels? ****, I only read the title of the thread. I really need to stop doing that. Um... there's this book by Larry Gonick (I think) called the Cartoon History of the Universe (I think) and I'd take a collected edition of all of that.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back