IGN.com's Preview of Ultimate Human #1

I agree with DiB, Lynx, and Watcher. Add in Ultimate Human and the UU is getting better but it might be too little too late since we have no idea what Ultimatum will do besides Loeb's writing it.

I wouldn't go that far, but Ultimate Human does have that classic ultimate feel, and it feels good

I wouldn't go that far, but Ultimate Human does have that classic ultimate feel, and it feels good

Well, let's say "The non-Loeb Ultimate Universe is good right now".

I find it ironic somehow that I'm including Bendis in with that statement.

Why is it called Ultimate Human? I thought hulk = some big crazy , smashing monster and Ultimate ironman = (from what I read here) some nano-monkey , living brain (like krang off turtles right?) with a level 2 moustache

neither is ****ing human. Why not call it Ultimate bunnies , since they are not bunnies either.

Last edited:
Why is it called Ultimate Human? I thought hulk = some big crazy , smashing monster and Ultimate ironman = (from what I read here) some nano-monkey , living brain (like krang off turtles right?) with a level 2 moustache

neither is ****ing human. Why not call it Ultimate bunnies , since they are not bunnies either.

I think it because this story is about Banner is in search of regaining his Humanity.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Argument of the century.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

. . .

I vote that we petition Marvel to change the title to Ultimate Bunnies right now.

maybe because they represent to sides humanity's future?

banner (or abomination hell he sould have survived this) representing the augmentation of the human body itself

and tony the augmentation of mind represented through his armour

maybe because they represent to sides humanity's future?

banner (or abomination hell he sould have survived this) representing the augmentation of the human body itself

and tony the augmentation of mind represented through his armour

but I thought Mutants represented the future as they are evolved , I'm confused

Latest posts

Back