Illusionators!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

That was great! "There's no way my father was in on it, because he was ****ing dead!"

That's the best magic I seen in my whole life and I've seen a ****load of magic. :lol: :lol:

Stopped half way through.

Would of been good if it was real magic tricks instead of edited to look like magic and obviously fake.

Stopped half way through.

Would of been good if it was real magic tricks instead of edited to look like magic and obviously fake.

no duh. It wasn't supposed to be real, it's a spoof.

Ever see Chris Angel Mindfreak?

If not consider yourself lucky.

no duh. It wasn't supposed to be real, it's a spoof.

Ever see Chris Angel Mindfreak?

If not consider yourself lucky.

I know what it was meant to be.

I just thought "see that's what happens when you give retards a video camera" It wasn't funny , It was over the top and so bad I had turn to turn it off half way through.

No I've not. see that

I meant "Would of been good if it was real magic tricks instead of edited to look like magic and obviously fake." as in at least then it would be intresting

Last edited:
That was insanely awesome!!!!

...........and Mole........ :noway:

Your grading scale on what's "good and bad" or "funny/not funny" is completely jacked up. You need to see a doctor.

That was insanely awesome!!!!

...........and Mole........ :noway:

Your grading scale on what's "good and bad" or "funny/not funny" is completely jacked up. You need to see a doctor.

could say since you thought that was "insanely awesome!!!!"

and conisdering if scroll through the moments there seem to be more people saying it's "lame" or crap than say it's good it means more people agree that it's not funny.

but anyway ............

could say since you thought that was "insanely awesome!!!!"

and conisdering if scroll through the moments there seem to be more people saying it's "lame" or crap than say it's good it means more people agree that it's not funny.

Except the people who say that are the same ones who didn't get the joke. They all say stuff like how the first trick was believable but the second was obviously fake. Come on.:roll:

Except the people who say that are the same ones who didn't get the joke. They all say stuff like how the first trick was believable but the second was obviously fake. Come on.:roll:

not all. Here is just a few that don't

inkypants (1 hour ago)
LAME

scato9 (2 hours ago)
this ****ing sucks

jonodon (7 hours ago)
wasn't even funny

LouieCavo (13 hours ago)
*ahem* nothing nice 2 say, dont say anything at all...sorry guys

T3hDreeKo (1 day ago)
.... this deserves 1 star.

and I could do more but I'm not going through them all

Don't get me wrong if people here like thats cool more power power to you. I was just saying I thought this was really really bad.

Latest posts

Back