I'm BACK!

eroz

Wow! I've been gone about 3 years......the place has changed but the names are familiar.

I have lots of catching up to do! :D

Hey hey hey - welcome back.

So how is everyone doing?

Me.....I changed jobs, luckily my pension and time served transferred to the new place. I now have 2 daughters, next month the oldest will be two and the youngest is 6 weeks old. Still reading comics but I'm 2-3 months behind.

Me.....I changed jobs, luckily my pension and time served transferred to the new place. I now have 2 daughters, next month the oldest will be two and the youngest is 6 weeks old. Still reading comics but I'm 2-3 months behind.

sucks to be you in 14 years :lol:

welcome back man.

Well for me I lost my last job I had cause My boss wanted give a job to a friend's kid. After that I spent 6 months unemployed and lost my apartment. I'm back with my folks and hoping to be out next year. I got a great job now, better pay, better bennies and a boss that's watching out for me.

As for the rest of the board... Ice spent a wild night out that he thinks is a dream and everyone who where there ain't saying anything. The oddest part he dosen't remember the crazier things that happened. And the crazy things he does remember, he remembers them differently.

Houde pefected cloning and his clone is now living in Canada and a member of this board. You should meet Captaincanuck65. Don't ask what happened to the other 64. It... wasn't pretty.

McCheese hasn't been here a while(been nice and quiet). I can only assume he touched something of Houde's that he wasn't supposed to.

And Ssmole revealed that he is the mask vigilante "The British Banger."

Latest posts

Back